Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Off to grandmothers house we go. 8 hours of driving dead ahead.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
After buying an mp3 on Amazon, it opened up my cloud player. I've got stuff there that I don't remember (at all) having. Native American Flute Lullabies. Must have been free at some point...

Then there are ones that I forgot about, like Alvin and the Chipmunks - Christmas Don't Be Late. Hee, hee! That song cracks me up because my oldest brother and I used to sing the part of getting a hula hoop while making fun of our other brother's girlfriend (never in front of her, though). She had a high voice like the chipmunks. :D Good golly, though, she could make a mean chocolate and caramel brownie.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Me thinks that I'm going to order Brave from Amazon when it goes on sale today. I can get free one day shipping using my Discover Card.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just bought a Kensington slimblade trackball mouse because my physical therapist seems to think I'm getting tendonitis in my wrist from using a mouse too much.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
They have their movie sales calendar for the entire week here.
Nifty. Missed a few deals that I would have liked to jump on, including Brave, but oh well. There are still a few left that I'm interested in. Thanks boyo

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Nifty. Missed a few deals that I would have liked to jump on, including Brave, but oh well. There are still a few left that I'm interested in. Thanks boyo
Brave is still an hour away. :) The times are in PST.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Just did a drive around local retailers to see the idiots, I mean valued customers, lined up. My store is the only electronics retailer without a line..:eek:

I go in at 9pm tonight and I'm scheduled until 8am tomorrow morning. :(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I ordered it. It wouldn't give me the free one-day shipping, but I'm guessing that they count the sale price as the discount code, so the free shipping code wouldn't work.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It seems that all my neighbors are out. I discovered this while tossing out the trash. This means cranked tunes. I run back in and my girl's on the phone. She shushes me when I try to tell her I'm gonna crank the tunes. So I just cranked the tunes.

Next thing I know there is a crazy woman bangin' on my door jamb yelling,

"HEY !!! ... I'm on the PHONE !!!"

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
It seems that all my neighbors are out. I discovered this while tossing out the trash. This means cranked tunes. I run back in and my girl's on the phone. She shushes me when I try to tell her I'm gonna crank the tunes. So I just cranked the tunes.

Next thing I know there is a crazy woman bangin' on my door jamb yelling,

"HEY !!! ... I'm on the PHONE !!!"
B!tches be crazy...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I need to get up early tomorrow to bring my car into the dealership for service. An added bonus is that I'll be up in time to grab a copy of Iron Man on blu-ray for $4 if I decide to get it. :) Perhaps The Matrix for $4, too. :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Well, I need to get up early tomorrow to bring my car into the dealership for service. An added bonus is that I'll be up in time to grab a copy of Iron Man on blu-ray for $4 if I decide to get it. :) Perhaps The Matrix for $4, too. :D
2 must own blu rays imo. $8 well spent.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis