Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Don't hurt your back.:rolleyes::D:eek:
Well I saw that Matt was offering subwoofer moving services for a fee so I figured I'd ask him how much for moving amps. Then when he tells me his price, I'll balk and try to tempt Alex to do it instead for a few bananas and a pickle.

Why a pickle? If you have to ask........:confused::eek::D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Got this coming tomorrow.
Whew...before the image loaded, you had me worried. :D

I really wish that they'd release Raiders of the Lost Ark as an individual blu-ray. That's the only one that I want to get. I already have all but the last one on DVD.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

I really wish that they'd release Raiders of the Lost Ark as an individual blu-ray. That's the only one that I want to get. I already have all but the last one on DVD.
I can't stand the one with the Blonde and the kid...She is horrible. The first is a good flick.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I can't stand the one with the Blonde and the kid...She is horrible. The first is a good flick.
Are you talking about The Last Crusade? Not my favorite flick, but much better than the second one, IMO.

Btw, the blonde was smokin'. I didn't know until just now when I looked her up that she's from Ireland.

Also, I liked River Phoenix. RIP.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There's been a cat hanging around the neighborhood lately. I don't know if he lives at a house here or not. Today, I heard him (or her) meowing in my neighbor's backyard. I know they don't have a cat. So, after some time getting him to trust me, I gave him some food. Tonight, he came around my front door meowing. So, I fed him again. Yeah...he's found his gravy train, I guess. It's going to be about 36 tonight, so I cracked the garage door (and blocked off most of the opening to keep too much cold air from getting in) in case he wanted to spend the night. I peeked out just now, and he's in there on the towel that I put by the door. I want to put more towels out to make it more comfy, but I don't want to scare him off.

I'd have him come inside, but Niki really, really wants a piece of him. She's normally cool with cats, but since she's seen him outside, I think she equates him to a wild animal. Well, that, and he was eating her food.

It's supposed to warm up after tonight, so I sure hope he's okay in the garage. It was cold last night, too, but I don't know where he stayed.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord

I like to use huge images and use vague captions just to keep you guys guessing. :D

Are you talking about The Last Crusade? Not my favorite flick, but much better than the second one, IMO.

Btw, the blonde was smokin'. I didn't know until just now when I looked her up that she's from Ireland.

I believe he is referencing Temple of Doom. That one was pretty bad. Basically this trilogy followed the same story arc as the Star Wars films. Strong start, followed by dark not so good sequel and ending strong.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Basically this trilogy followed the same story arc as the Star Wars films. Strong start, followed by dark not so good sequel and ending strong.
WOAH WOAH WOAH! Let's not say things we don't mean here. Empire Strikes Back is the best Star Wars movie. I've never heard it mentioned in any "not good" conversation.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
WOAH WOAH WOAH! Let's not say things we don't mean here. Empire Strikes Back is the best Star Wars movie. I've never heard it mentioned in any "not good" conversation.
Oh I mean it :p

I love all 3 movies, but lets be real. The first and third were totally better :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Oh I mean it :p

I love all 3 movies, but lets be real. The first and third were totally better :D
As long as you love all 3 movies we can still get along :p 5 is definitely my favourite tho (and It's the best according to Rotten Tomatoes too, for whatever that's worth)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I heard Harrison Ford claiming the hardest part of the Indiana Jones movies was to always keep the hat on in all situations :p

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

Temple of Doom, all that biotch did was scream...

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
Have to agree. The Hoth scenes seemed so epic to me as a kid because the rebels took such a beating. Then the Millenium Falcon got chased from one end of the galaxy to the other, just to be caught by his "friends" betrayal at the end, the the tragic ending of Han being frozen/captured, Luke losing to Vader and losing his hand, and even C3-PO getting blown to bits. Plus, knowing that there was going to be a third movie and having to wait for it to come out,as a kid, it was worse than waiting for Christmas to come.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis