Paradigm Tribute 30th Anniversary Speaker Video Preview

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
The Paradigm Tribute floorstanding and Inspiration bookshelf 30th Anniversary speakers are truly collector editions. With numbered plaques and a limited run, once they are sold, there will be no more made. While the Tribute seems to be an entirely new speaker for Paradigm, the Inspiration seems to be an upgraded Signature S2. This is not a knock against the speaker. We believe that the new 30th Anniversary speakers from Paradigm will be very popular and will likely sell out quickly. If you are a lover of Paradigm and have $6000 (Tribute) or $3000 (Inspiration) to burn, you'd better reserve your pair with your local dealer.

Discuss "Paradigm Tribute 30th Anniversary Speaker Video Preview" here. Read the article.

Last edited:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Nice to see some more Paradigm coverage.:cool: That finish looks nice.

Hopefully Paradigm will send review samples...any model would be appreciated by the many people that read AH!:) They have so many different speakers. I'd be interested in some of their on-wall, "lifestyle" and outdoor speakers just for something different. I'm sure many here have not had the chance to audition them as compared to their traditional bookshelf and floor standing designs.

If Paradigm is listening, anything would be greatly appreciated.

F

FirstReflection

AV Rant Co-Host
Focal also offers pure Beryllium tweeters in this price range with their Electra Be 2 line of speakers ;)

F

Funboy

Audioholic Intern
It's a downgrade from their Signature series

Paradigm posted on September 6th on their facebook page: "Yes, these fall between Studio and Signature for performance but have some very special touches that are not available anywhere else in the Paradigm line as it stands." I hope at some point they do release an upgrade / new version of their signature series as I would love to buy the S1's but cannot tolerate a dust cap that is trying to look like a phase plug.

C

CHASLS2

Audioholic Intern
I already put 50% down on the Inspirations at my local dealer last week.

whasaaaab

whasaaaab

Junior Audioholic
Paradigm posted on September 6th on their facebook page: "Yes, these fall between Studio and Signature for performance but have some very special touches that are not available anywhere else in the Paradigm line as it stands." I hope at some point they do release an upgrade / new version of their signature series as I would love to buy the S1's but cannot tolerate a dust cap that is trying to look like a phase plug.
They are doing an upgrade for the signature line, there coming out with a line thats more higher end. It will retail according to the sales rep at the high end audio store i went to between $13K to $15K.

It is supposed to be even better than the signature line aiming at the bigger guys, he did not have much info as yet but he will let me know once he gets more info on them.

I will be at the Taves show today here in toronto and paradigm will be there i will be asking them of this new line of high end speaker.

Last edited:
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Yea that is unfortunate they did that, although it doesn't mean the speakers perform poorly as a result. I rather like what I heard at CEDIA in their demo.

However, I much prefer either a dust cap or a real phase plug. Maybe their higher end series will go back to real phase plugs.

whasaaaab

whasaaaab

Junior Audioholic
I assume their going at B&W 800, KEF207/2 and probably Klipsch Palladium. It was long over do for a new range of speaker

C

CHASLS2

Audioholic Intern
I called Paradigm yesterday and talked to a tech. As soon i asked about the Inspirations his mood changed very fast and had nothing to say about them other than they were just one off speakers and were not a mix of Studio and Sigs.

Guess i will have to wait a good 6 weeks or so before i get mine.

whasaaaab

whasaaaab

Junior Audioholic
So i went to the Taves show yesterday and today and wow soooo many speaker brands out that sound astonishing i am in love with a few of them.

Now back to the paradigm aniversary edition well there is not much to say :eek: I am a paradigm fan but they did nothing for me, they are inbetween the studios and the signature line that is for sure.

If you cannot afford the signature then these are for you, again they sounded good but nothing special, the new Bryston speakers yep bryston came out with their own and sounded a bit better. HUGE speakers the bryston

Rooms were small for a lot of the speaker brands which i am sure made some sound great and some just there in the middle. I had conversation with the paradigm rep about the new line and he confirmed it.

he said they will be out next year, they will be bigger then the signature line and will blow me away he said. especially if i liked the sound of the sig8. So hold on to the $$$ if you want the new line again the price range for now is in bwteen the 13K to 15K as i mentioned earlier or could be he said cheaper.

The finish was superb, they looked gorgeous again something was missing i was waiting for something to happen and it never did

C

CHASLS2

Audioholic Intern
So i went to the Taves show yesterday and today and wow soooo many speaker brands out that sound astonishing i am in love with a few of them.

Now back to the paradigm aniversary edition well there is not much to say :eek: I am a paradigm fan but they did nothing for me, they are inbetween the studios and the signature line that is for sure.

If you cannot afford the signature then these are for you, again they sounded good but nothing special, the new Bryston speakers yep bryston came out with their own and sounded a bit better. HUGE speakers the bryston

Rooms were small for a lot of the speaker brands which i am sure made some sound great and some just there in the middle. I had conversation with the paradigm rep about the new line and he confirmed it.

he said they will be out next year, they will be bigger then the signature line and will blow me away he said. especially if i liked the sound of the sig8. So hold on to the $$$ if you want the new line again the price range for now is in bwteen the 13K to 15K as i mentioned earlier or could be he said cheaper.

The finish was superb, they looked gorgeous again something was missing i was waiting for something to happen and it never did
Guess i will find out how the Inspiration's sound once i get them. Gonna be a long wait.

whasaaaab

whasaaaab

Junior Audioholic
Im sure you will like them, there better than the studios

C

CHASLS2

Audioholic Intern
Im sure you will like them, there better than the studios
I went from the big Klipsch 5.1 RF7 setup to the Studio 10v5's for my bedroom setup. I just don't want to go back to big towers.

whasaaaab

whasaaaab

Junior Audioholic
I went from the big Klipsch 5.1 RF7 setup to the Studio 10v5's for my bedroom setup. I just don't want to go back to big towers.
There a good size not too big or small and the finish is inpecable their gorgeous thats for sure.

C

CHASLS2

Audioholic Intern
Still no info yet when the Inspirations will ship. Nothing on the Paradigm site about them as well.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis