Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
WTF?! One long weekend and I miss the end of the world as I knew it?
What happened?
Did Amam and Alex start posting graphic pics of their honeymoon?

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
got an enclosure for my infinity.... its incredible.... this plus a 15 would just be dangerous.... just at a normal-low volume running off maybe 70 watts it is like nothing ive ever experienced....

the baffle has like a carbon fiber cover on. looks real too

Last edited:
sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
We should always go for the biggest pics ever, Bigger is Better right Adaricalexandoug

Turn the page.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
well... when i look around my room now... im proud of myself. i have a pretty decent system except for my receiver and blu-ray player i never use and i have a quite decent computer now too. and i have my sub... would be nice if it was tuned lower that 38 hz.... but i cant complain for $50. next up is a move from decent to pretty good for my system. and that starts with: BASS TRAPS... thats my next goal.. well after i get some bass isolation pads...

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Jamie Lee Curtis needs to go away.
She was hot for about 10 minutes, but her pitching yogurt that keeps her regular make me feel kinda icky.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Jamie Lee Curtis needs to go away.
She was hot for about 10 minutes, but her pitching yogurt that keeps her regular make me feel kinda icky.
Agreed these commercials are getting old in the tooth, but lets be honest her in True Lies (as working girl) - darn she was Hawt

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
well... when i look around my room now... im proud of myself. i have a pretty decent system except for my receiver and blu-ray player i never use and i have a quite decent computer now too. and i have my sub... would be nice if it was tuned lower that 38 hz.... but i cant complain for $50. next up is a move from decent to pretty good for my system. and that starts with: BASS TRAPS... thats my next goal.. well after i get some bass isolation pads...
Your system is coming along nicely! Have you fixed the mids on your sansui's yet?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...her pitching yogurt that keeps her regular make me feel kinda icky.
Because you want to cover her in yogurt and get regular...or because you keep pulling out a cup?

Be honest - there are no other options.

Matt34

Matt34

Because you want to cover her in yogurt and get regular...or because you keep pulling out a cup?

Be honest - there are no other options.
Don't you have a subwoofer review to finish up?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis