Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
ok my power supply is fine, the software sucks though... also my cpu has the same temps at stock clocks as it does at 3ghz.... weird... but i wont complain

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
a quad core mac, any quad core mac would cost several times what my pc cost and would have a much weaker graphics card. and that would be less money spent on speakers...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
a quad core mac, any quad core mac would cost several times what my pc cost and would have a much weaker graphics card. and that would be less money spent on speakers...
I know - I was just kidding. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Surprise, surprise...time to go do some yard work. :)

The trees are starting to look a lot nicer, though, and I feel a lot better now that I'm getting them away from my neighbors' yards.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Grass looks nice - mowed, edged, and raked.

Trees are getting there, but still a lot left.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So, Safeway has the program called "just for u" in which you can go online and pick coupons that will get used when you use your shopping card. I wish that they'd just have the savings be automatic. After all, I can pick every single coupon.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So, Safeway has the program called "just for u" in which you can go online and pick coupons that will get used when you use your shopping card. I wish that they'd just have the savings be automatic. After all, I can pick every single coupon.
Don't do it! It's a trap! I've seen this before ... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis