Aperion Audio Customer service

J

Jerod81

Audioholic Intern
I just want to let everyone know that Aperion Audio is a GREAT company with great sounding speakers, and among the BEST customer service I have ever encountered!! We had a little "mishap" on saturday where a speaker mount broke on my rear speaker in my theater. The mount broke in a way to where I didn't need the whole mount replaced, just a piece that connects the speaker to the wall. The entire mount is not overly expensive to replace ($50 for a pair of them) however, it was more than I was hoping to spend. I called Aperion this morning and explained my situation and the guy, with no hesitation, told me he would send me the part I needed, maybe two if he could find another one out of box, for FREE!! Thats right, even shipping is paid for. I told him that I could pay for it if they needed me to, but he said no. I just wanted to let everyone know that there are still companies out there that are not just about their bottom dollar, but actually care about making their customers happy. Also, if you are looking for some quality mid price speakers, I highly recommend Aperion Audio. They are an internet only company, but they give you a 30 day no questions asked trial period. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your speakers, they will give you a full refund including shipping the speakers back to them. My in wall speakers and My surround sound speakers are all from this great company.

P.S.- I have the verus grand: towers, center channel, bipole/dipole's and bookshelfs and they are AMAZING speakers. Also have the L6 in wall and L6 in ceiling speakers, and they sound great too!! I am now forever a fan of this company

theJman

theJman

Audioholic Chief
It's nice to know there are at least a few companies like that still around. They seem to be few and far between at this point.

F

Fowl

Audioholic
Before I ordered my VGT And VGC I would quite frequently log onto the website chat and would ask multiple questions and they never at any time gave the impression of being annoyed. They answered quite promptly and nicely and this was over a 6 month period. If I was them, I would get annoyed with me :D

But I guessed it paid off they got my business. I mostly spoke with Oliver and Jason and they are quite knowledgable about their products. Good people, good business and I will tell in a few weeks if the have a good product.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'll chime in as well about the quality of their speakers. Way better than NHT. :D

Hicks

Hicks

Audioholic
I just want to let everyone know that Aperion Audio is a GREAT company with great sounding speakers, and among the BEST customer service I have ever encountered!! We had a little "mishap" on saturday where a speaker mount broke on my rear speaker in my theater. The mount broke in a way to where I didn't need the whole mount replaced, just a piece that connects the speaker to the wall. The entire mount is not overly expensive to replace ($50 for a pair of them) however, it was more than I was hoping to spend. I called Aperion this morning and explained my situation and the guy, with no hesitation, told me he would send me the part I needed, maybe two if he could find another one out of box, for FREE!! Thats right, even shipping is paid for. I told him that I could pay for it if they needed me to, but he said no. I just wanted to let everyone know that there are still companies out there that are not just about their bottom dollar, but actually care about making their customers happy. Also, if you are looking for some quality mid price speakers, I highly recommend Aperion Audio. They are an internet only company, but they give you a 30 day no questions asked trial period. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your speakers, they will give you a full refund including shipping the speakers back to them. My in wall speakers and My surround sound speakers are all from this great company.

P.S.- I have the verus grand: towers, center channel, bipole/dipole's and bookshelfs and they are AMAZING speakers. Also have the L6 in wall and L6 in ceiling speakers, and they sound great too!! I am now forever a fan of this company
Awesome, glad we could help and thanks for posting!

Before I ordered my VGT And VGC I would quite frequently log onto the website chat and would ask multiple questions and they never at any time gave the impression of being annoyed. They answered quite promptly and nicely and this was over a 6 month period. If I was them, I would get annoyed with me :D

But I guessed it paid off they got my business. I mostly spoke with Oliver and Jason and they are quite knowledgable about their products. Good people, good business and I will tell in a few weeks if the have a good product.
Ha, it was no bother at all, we understand that speakers are a large purchase so you really can never ask to many questions.

Enjoy and just let me know if you need help with anything else!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis