Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I fought off ordering pizza for lunch. I don't know if I can stay strong two meals in a row.

Besides, it's wet outside for the first time in months. It would be nice to see the pizza dude earn his tip. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Have you found a new pizza place?
No...but I gotta learn from Mark's experience with the McMuffin. :D One bad pie doesn't mean the whole place is bad. My guess is that the girl accidentally measured sauce for one pizza and put it on two pizzas, because there's no way it was right. I also like Domino's, so I'll see who's got the best deals.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've stopped buying from chains. Fortunately, I have a couple of good independent pizza places close by. I still get cravings for Pizza Hut pan pizzas though.

Cosimo & Susie's A Bit Of Italy - Mishawaka | Urbanspoon

&

Davinci's Italian Family Restaurant
Growing up, we had a Monical's Pizza in my home town (it's still there, but it doesn't taste the same as it used to). It was my favorite place to eat. We always got the thin crust cheese and sausage pizza, and I loved the salad with the dressing from the "red bottle" (they had their own squeeze bottles for salad dressing - I learned later on that it was just Catalina :D).

If you ever make your way to Champaign, IL, I recommend Papa Dels stuffed pizza.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
spumoni is pretty good sometimes other times not so much
The weed is probably wearing off. A few more hits ought to have that tasting awesome again. ;)

Wake and bake !!! :D

I'm thinking about waxing my box ... I love the way that sounds.

EDIT: I got stuff to do but I don't feel like it and my edit time hasn't expired on this post so let me further bore you and maybe motivate myself ... oh, wait ... I gotta round up quarters for laundry. Yep, this day is gonna be fun packed. I should start it with some music ... hmmm ... yeah, these guys:

Quarters !!! ... almost forgot. You're still reading ... it ain't gonna get any better. You should have given up hope of being entertained by the thread title. :p

... oh yeah, I got 30 bucks out of my dime bank. It paid for two days of parking up in Bean Town. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Amazingly enough bananas are off my list of foods to eat. I guess they have a high glycemic index but then again so does the dessert I'm about to go out and have.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Amazingly enough bananas are off my list of foods to eat. I guess they have a high glycemic index but then again so does the dessert I'm about to go out and have.
Not according to this list
Glycemic Index Food Chart
listed as low, however they do contain high about of sugar :D
however it depend on condition of banana - overripe - 70, while under ripped - 30
Glycemic Index List for Fruits and Fruit Juices with Glycemic Index Values

Go ahead and gorge yourself on underripen bananas !! :p;):D

j/k - moderation is the key

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex likes tropical fruits, but he'll never turn down the chance to savor a domestic one from Jersey or Philly. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I ended up ordering that pizza from Papa John's today for lunch. It was back to normal - with much more sauce. Sweet. I really should have taken a picture of those other two and sent it in to their website.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis