Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Tried my hand at a little fishing today- since I have the gear and a dock on a nice lake here in SC. Didn't catch a damn thing.

EDIT: For Content...

I think I hoped there would be an "Alex" fish- the one swimming around that needed the extra dessert I put on the hook.. And then I hoped for the "Rick" fish that would like something shiny. And then perhaps the "Adam" fish that wanted to impress a female fish with his gathering skills... Unfortunately, I got stuck with the "Doug" fish, passed out drunk on the lake bottom.
Adam =

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I always catch fish because I'm a master baiter. It's all about how you put the worm on the hook.
Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch Ouch ouch
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

majorloser

majorloser

Also, congratulations on your new pro status.
Hey, wait a minute!

He ask me if I could leave a couple hundred on the nightstand 'cause he was short on rent money. I thought he was with me because he really liked me. :(

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, wait a minute!

He ask me if I could leave a couple hundred on the nightstand 'cause he was short on rent money. I thought he was with me because he really liked me. :(
Tisk tisk tisk.

Another heart gets broken. :(

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
If anyone is so inclined...The Bacon Coffin

Bacon Coffin:
Bacon Coffin
"Is there a better way to show your love of bacon forever than to be buried wrapped in it? We don't think so."
:D

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
There's a storm here. Big one. Hail. And the thunder feels like it is damaging me house. Imagine 1000 of the best subs you have ever heard in One room. I'm actually a bit scared

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
would i be able to sue if my isp is supposed to give me 6mbps but im only gtting 15kbps max.... words cant describe how annoying it is...
5 mins in and im almost done loadin an ad on youtube

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
would i be able to sue if my isp is supposed to give me 6mbps but im only gtting 15kbps max.... words cant describe how annoying it is...
5 mins in and im almost done loadin an ad on youtube
You can sue them, but you won't win.

Ask jinjuku... he's litigious. :p

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Still no fish. I'm getting a little upset about it.

What should I fish with at night? How they gonna see the worm?

No innuendo, Doug.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Maybe there just aren't any bass in that pond. That's what you're fishing for, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis