adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
ACTUAL shipping by your preferred carrier.. whatever... :D

Send me a PM... I'll get it out...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'll be sure to send you some PMs from the days of old. You'll get it out, alright...
Nah, your PM's are blocked.... Send me a FB message or something... No links or photos...

Better yet.. if thats the game you're gonna play.. I'll paypal you the money to order your own.. I've seen what you do via PM.. I can't do it again...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm really excited to see how pissed Alex gets that Adam might get something that he might not. This is why I love the internet. Wait till Rick hears that it matches more than 7 percent of his shoe collection.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
What's the definition of a Laptop PC?

That's a PC that you can throw more than 45 feet :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm really excited to see how pissed Alex gets
I'm not pissed but I have this vague sense of unease like a meteor just shifted course and is now headed right at me. I wonder if you two will be able to hear each others thoughts once you each have one of those Wonder Woman bracelets. :D :p

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai

If this doesn't improve your golf game or get you a date with the Adams, nothing will.

Last edited by a moderator:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Headed to Augusta Georgia 1 week from today... anybody know anything exciting to do there????
I hope you enjoy Augusta. Attending the Masters is on my bucket list. I went to the final round of Bay Hill in 2005. It was great, but it's not the Masters.

Also, congratulations on your new pro status.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Impatiently waiting for my new speakers. I like go out as soon as I see the truck and help carry the packages. I hope it helps to get future boxes better treatment once they get on my local guys truck.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Tried my hand at a little fishing today- since I have the gear and a dock on a nice lake here in SC. Didn't catch a damn thing.

EDIT: For Content...

I think I hoped there would be an "Alex" fish- the one swimming around that needed the extra dessert I put on the hook.. And then I hoped for the "Rick" fish that would like something shiny. And then perhaps the "Adam" fish that wanted to impress a female fish with his gathering skills... Unfortunately, I got stuck with the "Doug" fish, passed out drunk on the lake bottom.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Tried my hand at a little fishing today ...
Fishing use to be one of my obsessions down in Fla and I have been too drunk to fish but I am not a redneck. Somehow it fell by the wayside.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I always catch fish because I'm a master baiter. It's all about how you put the worm on the hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis