Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
and this driving in VERY classy car (S550) but without class (roof ski mount) and stupid vanity plates
I took this pic this Saturday
Lol I hate that but I don't see an issue with the plates. Ab777... Nothin wrong with that. Although a s550 isn't considered VERY classy here, We got a few rolls Royce's, I've seen a few bentleys, and quite a few Lamborghini and ferrari's... Haven't seen any maybachs yet this year though. It sucks living in the "ghetto" of a city full of rich people, not a very bad place but it really makes you feel poor sitting in a caravan next to a Ferrari (happens rather often)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Lol I hate that but I don't see an issue with the plates. Ab777... Nothin wrong with that. Although a s550 isn't considered VERY classy here, We got a few rolls Royce's, I've seen a few bentleys, and quite a few Lamborghini and ferrari's... Haven't seen any maybachs yet this year though. It sucks living in the "ghetto" of a city full of rich people, not a very bad place but it really makes you feel poor sitting in a caravan next to a Ferrari (happens rather often)
You can always get an old civic and makes some mods. :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
p.s: Just looked up base price of S550 - was surprised to see it only at about $90k

Still pretty classy :p

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
What kind of work were you doing on it?
mostly pushing it around a parking lot, figuring out how to open the hood, removing the hubcaps and anything of value for now. hopefully were gonna restore it. no stereo in it, but there was a clock... good song by the way...

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
heh an old pc forum im a member of is pretty much dead now... the cpu subforum hasnt had a post in over 2 years... and the last post was by me

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Big day today.

I filled in the nail holes on my subs today with Minwax Blend-Fil Pencils.

I used 3 different shades.

Eddie thought it wasn't going to ever happen but I showed him.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
it wasnt as straightforward as you would think...
Yeah, thats a sick joke the British liked to play on the French* back in the 60's. Pulling the motor and re-doing the upholstery should be a piece of cake**.

*Canada
**Sorry Alex

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Word on the street is that you're *$#@%%^ starving.

Its just one piece of cake man.. and if you have one, you might as well have four.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Insightful note to self: If the hood is this difficult for me to open, what will the restoration be like?...

:confused:
I know it won't be easy... That's the fun part. Also I think it has a fiberglass body... Just a cool thing I noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis