Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
mousepads are for losers... or crappy mice
I'm 2 for 2. :rolleyes:

My mouse pad is drying. I washed it. It was filthy.

I can't take it anymore. I'm going out. BSA was right. This is too much.

Even worse my last two meals were turkey and then tuna ... that's boring.

My record low is -22.4 lbs. I was pretty happy dip below 260. ;)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
sorry, you've got that backwards. mousepads are for winners and good mice.
I likey Logitech G9x (wired) since the mouse settings are programmed directly onto the mouse and do not depend on the driver

Mouse pad - I don't have a strong opinion - currently using 3M Precision surface

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I likey Logitech G9x (wired) since the mouse settings are programmed directly onto the mouse and do not depend on the driver

Mouse pad - I don't have a strong opinion - currently using 3M Precision surface
For me, what mouse or pad I'm using depends on one or the other. I'm currently using a Zowie EC2 (no drivers needed either, just three adjustable dpi settings on it) and a Puretrak Talent mousepad.

Prior to getting the EC2 and Talent, I was using a Logitech G500 and a Func F10.S. I don't use laser mice on cloth pads because I get weird acceleration issues (or maybe it's just the sensors in the G5, G500, and TactX/G9X). I have several other mice and pads, but the EC2 + Talent = my favorite combo :)

At work I'm using an old Logitech MX510 and a crappy old cloth pad, but it's not like I play games here or anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis