Once again: what are you listening to now?

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja

Being listening to a lot of APC and Tool lately thanks John....;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Back what? ... Back bacon?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Porcupine Tree "Dead Wing" on CD

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Band Of Skulls "Sweet Sour" on CD Brand new release for them..sort of like a mix between The Heavy and The Black Keys. Its a good album

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Yet...another very cool song by the White Stripes...listened to the entire CD last night and in the car this morning...:D

Btw..3db that Band of Skulls was a excellent reccommendation gonna lookout for the CD...I really dug that tune...;)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Can't wait for Jack White's solo album.... I think I am going to preorder it sight unseen.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Can't wait for Jack White's solo album.... I think I am going to preorder it sight unseen.
He's got a new album coming out? :eek: Very cool. I'll snag it on vinyl and either get a dowload coupon or a CD. Thats what I love about the new rleases on vinyl. You get two formats to play with . :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
. Here's Rober Plant's version of this song released in 2002.. :) This album is by far my favourite of his.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Clutch

Woke up in a bad mood. Clutch it is, and Way too loud.

This is a really good CD

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
He's got a new album coming out? :eek: Very cool. I'll snag it on vinyl and either get a dowload coupon or a CD. Thats what I love about the new rleases on vinyl. You get two formats to play with . :)
Yes, I guess that is what he's been doing since the announcement that the White Stripes are no more officially. The Raconteurs are still going though, as far as I know.

The Cure

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Still in a bad mood, still listening to Clutch

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis