Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I am using the latest FF and it is actually working very nice right now.

majorloser

majorloser

Anyone else having trouble with this site being slow?
I've noticed it for the last two days. Takes forever to redisplay or make a post.
It just kinda hangs up.
If I go to another site it's fine.
Cool, I see the special montoring software we added to keep track of you is working.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
It says something at the bottom of the page when it hangs.
"Waiting for data transfer from...."
Then it had a site name I didn't recognize and finally re-displayed before I thought to make a note of it.
I'll keep an eye out for it.
My FF is the latest version too.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
It says something at the bottom of the page when it hangs.
"Waiting for data transfer from...."
Then it had a site name I didn't recognize and finally re-displayed before I thought to make a note of it.
I'll keep an eye out for it.
My FF is the latest version too.
Perhaps boring threads are getting too huge... :p

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I just clicked all around the site and never saw the message that you are getting, maybe something grabbed on to your puter, I noticed a bad malware when I was here as well something call google analytics,it had nothing to do with AH but I only saw it when I visited the forum, I had to go to bleeping computer dot om to get help and they walked me through the whole removal process awesome site really.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I spoke too soon.
I tried to go into the music thread titled, "I'm so Ashamed"
It hung up and said,(at the bottom left) "Waiting for Forum.Audioholics........"
When I try to click on it...it moves to the other side of the page.:confused:
I ran CCleanr about 30 minutes ago. I have to run my Malware-bytes next.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Hey Rob, in RI it's always flip flop weather with a chance of a sweater draped across the shoulders and the arms tied in the front. So this is the big day for the funny shaped ball. I'm thinking about going to a poetry reading of Langston Hughes at the Rhode Island School of Design. I know, that's worse than flip flops. :rolleyes:
You better just grab enormous amounts of fatty foods and force yourself to watch the pigskin play, with your favorite sweater, maybe you can get one that has a big "C" on the sleeve, surely you lettered.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was amazed at what it found on the first scan and I use it once a week now, it finds so much more them MBAM.
Gee, I wonder what sites you're looking at. :p

"What? I'm just looking at video sites where people with wood are nailing things."

:D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Gee, I wonder what sites you're looking at. :p

"What? I'm just looking at video sites where people with wood are nailing things."

:D
Well you know I am always working with hard wood so any sites that could show different techniques and such are always welcomed.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I had completely forgotten about the Superbowl until I saw an ad yesterday afternoon.

Not suprisingly, I had already completely forgot about it again until I just saw Major post about it on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis