Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'm that way when I hear "douchebag."

There's a bit of a precedent, though...
I'm that way when I hear somebody say "lazy".

But I can't be bothered to get up and ask them if they're talking about me.:D

majorloser

majorloser

I'm that way when I hear "douchebag."

There's a bit of a precedent, though...
And if you travel to Pennsylvania or New Jersey you can hear the words "Audioholics" and "douchebag" used in the same sentence.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
So what do hipsters like you code in nowdays? HTML ? :D:rolleyes::p
I code in vb. It certainly takes a while to get used to it though. I wish I could use ruby or some of the more advanced stuff, but that is only for personal projects. Gotta improve the software at work we have to a point that it can be sustained and improved in newer stuff. This company is still using VB6 lol.

I really am just poking fun. There is a link to software on this forum built by me with C# it really is quite powerful especially the new mvc framework stuff.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I code in vb. It certainly takes a while to get used to it though. I wish I could use ruby or some of the more advanced stuff, but that is only for personal projects. Gotta improve the software at work we have to a point that it can be sustained and improved in newer stuff. This company is still using VB6 lol.

I really am just poking fun. There is a link to software on this forum built by me with C# it really is quite powerful especially the new mvc framework stuff.
Back in my hay days (aka college) me and other guy wrote a warehouse app for local dive shop. Access db, gui and all code in VB 6. We were proud to make all db calls using asp and not odbc :D. We studied pretty deeply both c and c++, but never used ether of them for anything practical..

Now days I barely touch batch scripts and I love it :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Back in my hay days (aka college) me and other guy wrote a warehouse app for local dive shop. Access db, gui and all code in VB 6. We were proud to make all db calls using asp and not odbc :D. We studied pretty deeply both c and c++, but never used ether of them for anything practical..

Now days I barely touch batch scripts and I love it :D
I remember the 80's and batch being the Shizzle
See what I did there...using batch, the 80's and shizzle in the same sentence.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am out , its been fun take care all.........people suck here now...too many tools. I will see those of you who know me outside this site later.......most of my friends on here know how to get ahold of me........Peace

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Low fat yogurt ... I'd almost rather be fat. :rolleyes: :D
That's low fat PLAIN yogurt.

The flavored stuff is loaded with sugar which makes it pretty tasty.

This plan works if you work the plan.

I gotta go figure out how to make tuna tasty. Maybe some sugar ... :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
That's low fat PLAIN yogurt.

The flavored stuff is loaded with sugar which makes it pretty tasty.

This plan works if you work the plan.

try drop of lemon juice and paprika and chili pepper

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Don't use sugar honey. I mean use honey, not sugar. Are you using canned or bagged tuna? Try buying fillets then grilling, bake or broiler yourself.

If you don't mind a little heat try jalapenos or chipotle in adobo with lime.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan

Real men don't use VB :cool:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
try drop of lemon juice and paprika and chili pepper
That sounds like it might work.

Don't use sugar honey. I mean use honey, not sugar. Are you using canned or bagged tuna? Try buying fillets then grilling, bake or broiler yourself.

If you don't mind a little heat try jalapenos or chipotle in adobo with lime.
I was kidding about adding sugar to tuna. You must think I'm a complete animal.

Right now I'm just using small cans of chunk light because the white albacore is suppose to have a higher mercury count. The carb side of a tuna meal is usually beans that I flavor up with a little pepperoni, jalapenos, garlic and onions sauteed in olive oil. It's actually pretty good.

I make enough for 3 meals and package 'em up in 3 separate containers for convenience. I done ate all the sweets so now it's just a matter of not buying them ... again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis