Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I just took my computer apart and re-applied the thermal interface material because I figured it was going to the blue screen of death due to overheating. I used the less effective silicone base TIM instead of the metal based Arctic 5 Silver because I had some kicking around and it was only a test that almost went bad because once I had the Pentium 4 chip in my hand I couldn't remember exactly how it went back but it's working. Yes, Adam, I had the vacuum all up in it. This is a real victory for the technotarded. I rock. :D
Good that you're not working with a pacemaker... powered by Windows
Blue screen of death would literally get a renewed significance :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
This is revealing.... found an IQ test, eeeeeeeh I mean subwoofer......

What the heck is this anyways? :eek:

Or perhaps this is a subwoofer......? or.... not so sure really

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
After Harald hits the hay and Gmike heads to the hacienda a mighty lull falls upon The Boring Thread that can only be repealed by the stylistic postings of ... Adam !!! :)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
After Harald hits the hay and Gmike heads to the hacienda a mighty lull falls upon The Boring Thread that can only be repealed by the stylistic postings of ... Adam !!! :)
Hey, I'm boring too!:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hey, I'm boring too!:D
You're just an apprentice. :)

I don't play games on FB so I think FB might stand for effing boring.

I'm listening to the Moby Play DVD. That was my first AH inspired music score.

Am I going to have to start watching TV? :eek:

Last edited:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
You're just an apprentice. :)

I don't play games on FB so I think FB might stand for effing boring.

I'm listening to the Moby Play DVD. That was my first AH inspired music score.

Am I going to have to start watching TV? :eek:
Oh yeah, FB is way boring but it is a tool to stay in touch with certain people.

I think you should write a book... Now, what subject should you write about???

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Did you really wash the car or did you have somebody else wash it or even worse did you run it through a car wash? You can tell me. I won't judge.

... slacker. :p
I can't fault your logic :D, but I actually washed it myself and dried it off with my newly acquired chamois (well, a chamois wrapped around a rectangular pad - worked pretty well).

Since I bought my Prelude in 1997, no one but me has washed my car.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I can't fault your logic :D, but I actually washed it myself and dried it off with my newly acquired chamois (well, a chamois wrapped around a rectangular pad - worked pretty well).

Since I bought my Prelude in 1997, no one but me has washed my car.
If you really want to give it the love, clay bar it before sealing and waxing it like I did with the fofo and Malibu last summer. Even now a slight rain fall washes the dirt right off. Yep, more boredom ... the time I waxed the car. :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yep, more boredom ... the time I waxed the car. :rolleyes:
I expected a risqué story about how a woman wearing sheepskin shorts (or maybe it was a shirt) helped you buff the hood of your car, and you give us...this? Dude, eat some sugar. :D

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
According to CNN, " Divers blast rescue hole in Italian cruise ship.
The hole will aid rescuers hunting 28 people missing after the Concordia wrecked off Italy's coast, killing at least six people."

Why are they hunting the missing people? Shouldn't they just find them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis