PSB Alpha B1 speakers for sale

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I have an excellent eBay rating. Including sales of high end speakers and electronics. My eBay ID is 574cat9.

I have for sale a gently used pair of PSB Alpha B1 Speakers. They are in excellent condition. The PSB Alpha series have very favorable reviews. They are in excellent condition. $150.00 shipped

I also have a PSB Alpha C1 center channel speaker. $100.00 shipped

I am asking $250.00 shipped for all three speakers! I am the original owner and may have the the original boxes and paper work. I'll have to check.

All speakers are in like new condition.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks.
Barry

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Still for sale. These are great speakers and very well reviewed.

A

attenuated_3db

Audiophyte
Do you have the boxes? What color are the Alpha B1s? I am unable to follow the photo link.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Do you have the boxes? What color are the Alpha B1s? I am unable to follow the photo link.
I'm still checking on the boxes. I gave them to a friend that was moving. He may still have them since he hasn't packed yet. The speakers are black.

A

attenuated_3db

Audiophyte
I sent you an a message via your eBay ID, since I can't send PMs here yet. If they're still available, sell them to me quick; I'm being tempted by a demo pair of Wharfedale Diamond 10.1s that are really out-of-budget. If I close the deal on your Alpha B1s, I'll have gotten the speaker bug out of my system with less damage to my bank account

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I sent you an a message via your eBay ID, since I can't send PMs here yet. If they're still available, sell them to me quick; I'm being tempted by a demo pair of Wharfedale Diamond 10.1s that are really out-of-budget. If I close the deal on your Alpha B1s, I'll have gotten the speaker bug out of my system with less damage to my bank account
Still waiting to hear about the boxes. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

A

attenuated_3db

Audiophyte
OK - I'll see if making post number five here gives me access to the photo link.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
PSB Alpha Mites

I have an excellent eBay rating. Including sales of high end speakers and electronics. My eBay ID is 574cat9.

I have for sale a gently used pair of PSB Alpha B1 Speakers. They are in excellent condition. The PSB Alpha series have very favorable reviews. They are in excellent condition. $150.00 shipped

I also have a PSB Alpha C1 center channel speaker. $100.00 shipped

I am asking $250.00 shipped for all three speakers.

Now making it a 5.0 set up. I'm adding two PSB Alpha Mites. All 5 speakers shipped for $300.00

All speakers are in like new condition.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks.
Barry

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
All 5 PSB Alpha series speakers $250.00 shipped!

Now that is a great deal!

From a non smoking, child free, spoiled cat home. Speakers are in like new condition.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Still available! 5.0 PSB Alpha series speakers, $250.00 shipped!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis