Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
majorloser

majorloser

Nice!
My parents have had a few 5th wheels over the years.
I sent him a link to that suspension upgrade you got.
So now you have no excuses; next summer you can come up and stay in my back yard, or the camp ground that's 2 minutes away.
I think we can work something out. Just not sure if the statute of limitations has expired in Joisey for Loserwife. Might have to smuggle her across the border. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So much for all those magazine articles about how shaving makes it look bigger :(
You should have shown us a picture of it with shrubbery in front of it first. After that, it would definitely look an inch bigger in that picture. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I bought a filet on the way home tonight specifically to try pan searing followed by finishing it in the oven. Found a website that gave some temperatures and timings, followed it, and it turned out pretty good. I followed the times for medium rare and got medium well, so next time I'll cook it a bit less. Either way, Niki didn't complain. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex went to a DIY meeting to see how speaker frequency responses are measured, and he posts on FB but not here? What's up with that?!? :D

baniels

baniels

Audioholic
I bought a filet on the way home tonight specifically to try pan searing followed by finishing it in the oven. Found a website that gave some temperatures and timings, followed it, and it turned out pretty good. I followed the times for medium rare and got medium well, so next time I'll cook it a bit less. Either way, Niki didn't complain. :)
I had a Filet-O-Fish value meal just last Saturday night. Small world!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Alex went to a DIY meeting to see how speaker frequency responses are measured, and he posts on FB but not here? What's up with that?!? :D
So soon Alex will post lots of waterfall plots and step responses and so on.....

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
He's cheating on us. Just because FB has more money doesn't mean he can drop us like a bad habit.:mad: Seriously Imagine if Alex starts building speakers. He might finish before me.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
He's cheating on us. Just because FB has more money doesn't mean he can drop us like a bad habit.:mad: Seriously Imagine if Alex starts building speakers. He might finish before me.
Alex is already in a progress with some things I believe

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
And I want to know why this thread thinks there's another page of replies.
I'm pretty sure that it's due to a banning that happened long before you came to join us. Deleting that person's posts messed up this thread a little bit.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I finally figured out why I couldn't find my new Visa card - they didn't send me one. I found the letter that said that I hadn't been using it, so they weren't going to send me one unless I either used it or contacted them. Uggg. All this because Amazon UK won't take Discover. :) I'm going to see if I can snag a Visa gift card this morning to pay for my Harry Potter fix before I lose the pre-order.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
What Harry Potter is still a pre-order? Is this a box set or something?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What Harry Potter is still a pre-order? Is this a box set or something?
The Harry Potter 1-8 box set was released in the U.S. earlier this month, but it's released in the UK on December 2. The UK blu-ray box set comes to ~$48 shipped from Amazon UK, whereas the U.S. blu-ray box set costs $80 from Amazon. The first movie is called "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" because the U.S. is the only country (I think) that changed the title to "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone."

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis