Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
About eight minutes away from a Lightning Deal on Charmin toilet paper. Where's the credit card?!?
I'm surprisingly excited about this deal. Yeah, yeah, I already know that I'm old. They're going to have to be at or lower than $13.50 to be in the game, though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm surprisingly excited about this deal. Yeah, yeah, I already know that I'm old. They're going to have to be at or lower than $13.50 to be in the game, though.
Bummer. They beat their subscribe and save price by less than a dollar.

Three posts on toilet paper. Does it get more boring? Stay tuned.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well your historical average is around 10 so you gotta do double your average work. AH Overtime to hit the target.
Well, that's my overall average, true - but considering that I've probably been active less than half the time since becoming a member, I think I'm good. :) Remember, I recently took 17 months off...and I took six months off before that.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I woke up in the middle of the night with the hiccups. Weird, eh?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
After a couple of cloudy and gloomy days, today is shaping up to be really nice with full sunshine. It's gotten really windy out since earlier this morning, but nothing too bad.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'd enter all the contests, if it wasn't for that stupid "continental US only" rule.:mad:
That does suck. :mad:

...for you. :p

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D It would be cool if you could enter, too, but I have to admit I don't mind the reduced competition. :)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Well, that's my overall average, true - but considering that I've probably been active less than half the time since becoming a member, I think I'm good. :) Remember, I recently took 17 months off...and I took six months off before that.
This is true. I suppose we would have to do heavy math to figure out your needed rate compared to your average rate. That sounds painful not boring. I took the easy way out.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This is true. I suppose we would have to do heavy math to figure out your needed rate compared to your average rate. That sounds painful not boring. I took the easy way out.
Painful? Nah - you just gotta know where to look. :) This data for me is old...from June 22, 2009. I could probably get my brother to update it for everyone, but this will do for now. You might remember that stuff from before. The original thread is here.

Back then, my peaks were 124 in one day, 448 in one week, 1293 in one month, and 9502 in one year.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Painful? Nah - you just gotta know where to look. :) This data for me is old...from June 22, 2009. I could probably get my brother to update it for everyone, but this will do for now. You might remember that stuff from before. The original thread is here.

Back then, my peaks were 124 in one day, 448 in one week, 1293 in one month, and 9502 in one year.
The fact that I remember that thread is kinda disturbing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis