Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
... plus the over exuberant GI Joe I want to make sweet sweet love to the Sarge stuff isn't for me either. :eek:

... there, I said it. :D
I understand - you'd rather watch some scantily clad muscle head swingin' his hammer...;) As I said before, I won't judge you.:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Sig8's or Empires? Just get both. Take it out of Brenda's shoe budget. :D
Brenda is not a shoe junkie. Now Pocketbooks....:eek::D

Empires. I'd like to steel those maggies...I bet Marie would let me just take em!:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Brenda is not a shoe junkie. Now Pocketbooks....:eek::D

Empires. I'd like to steel those maggies...I bet Marie would let me just take em!:D
You must have (I think Kelly Bundy called it) ESPN...instead of ESP.... See what I did there?
Last night she was pondering where the Christmas tree was going, and what speakers she wanted me to move.:eek:
It's only freaking September :confused:
Last night I played those Source Technologies louder than I ever had before, and they really open up and sounded great. I can't believe the amount of bass that comes out of that 7" driver.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Regarding the bass it's known that having the amplitude well above our the audibility threshold enables us to hear it better even though the balance with the upper frequencies remains the same.

Those Coherent Pulses also have a decent size cabinet to help them and I bet you have changed their placement around some ... as in well away from the Maggies.

See if Marie wants the Xmas tree in front of her shoe closet. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Regarding the bass it's known that having the amplitude well above our the audibility threshold enables us to hear it better even though the balance with the upper frequencies remains the same.

Those Coherent Pulses also have a decent size cabinet to help them and I bet you have changed their placement around some ... as in well away from the Maggies.
Take that s**t outside, boys. There's no cause for that here.

:p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Watching Star Trek Voyager, and this episode has a woman giving birth. So far, it's taken seven hours. Why don't they just beam the thing out?

Oh, wait...as I was typing, they decided to do it because of complications. Why even wait?

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I think it is finally time to post my old speakers for sale...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I ordered some more glasses online today, deciding to try Zenni Optical this time. Goggles4U is okay, and the prices are great, but the accuracy of the prescription is too hit-or-miss for my liking.

I ordered the frames below in both grey and black, with anti-reflective coating on both, for a whopping total of about $29 counting shipping. That's less than the scratch-resistant coating on my current glasses cost. :)

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I hope that you get what you're asking for them.
Thanks. I hope so too :). I always have a tough time setting the desired price on things like this. I went just a little over half MSRP on everything...

The projector I am listing next will be easier to price because used ones aren't as rare, thus enabling easier market research! :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay, so if the people in Star Trek Voyager can all understand each other because of their "universal translators," why does Chakotay have to translate his native language to English for everybody?

Huh. I think that I just took geek to a whole new level.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The first thing you should do is ignore Adam completely. :D
Well, if our newest member is a woman, then she probably didn't even see my post. That's my assumption, anyway, as I didn't hear any gagging noises. Well, other than Doug...

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis