Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
:D dude, send that thing back or start sending me money for stuff that don't work right. :D
I do wish that it worked (and that the dial wasn't scuffed near the tip of the hour hand - I think the two things are related), but I can't send it back. It was free. :) Amazon won't send a replacement because they don't have any more (trust me, I asked). I might contact Invicta, but I don't expect them to do anything for free on it, and I won't pay for repairs.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I do wish that it worked (and that the dial wasn't scuffed near the tip of the hour hand - I think the two things are related), but I can't send it back. It was free. :) Amazon won't send a replacement because they don't have any more (trust me, I asked). I might contact Invicta, but I don't expect them to do anything for free on it, and I won't pay for repairs.
Sell it to Jerry Love. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Have you seen it before? If it's the one with Robert Downey Jr., I thought it was good.
That's the one and I have seen it before. I was at the pawn shop getting a Bosch jig saw and asked if they would let me have that for an additional fin. I don't really like owning movies but for some reason I'll buy Blu-rays. I wish one of my friends would get a player so that I can get rid of them.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I met an attractive woman at the grocery store earlier this week. Well, by "met," I mean that I talked to her. Well, by "talked," I mean responded. Okay, by "responded," I mean pathetically mumbled. Oh, lord, just let it be over...

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Good question. Maybe because it's big, bulky, and built like a tank.

Ha! Those are some of the things that I said to my buddy when I wore it to work to show him. :D I think it's a good looking watch, but outside of the size, it has one additional flaw - it doesn't exactly read the correct time. :) The hour hand is off, and it only lines up on the hour when it's twenty minutes past the hour.

Maybe I'll get another one and start doing P90X.
Go here.

http://www.watchtalkforums.info/forums/original-invicta-forum/

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
...but outside of the size, it has one additional flaw - it doesn't exactly read the correct time. :) The hour hand is off, and it only lines up on the hour when it's twenty minutes past the hour.
Ahhhh! That's what makes it a Russian diver's watch! ;)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I met an attractive woman at the grocery store earlier this week. Well, by "met," I mean that I talked to her. Well, by "talked," I mean responded. Okay, by "responded," I mean pathetically mumbled. Oh, lord, just let it be over...
Hey Adam I wish we could help in some way.
Even if you were to ask the few straight guys here...collectively we know almost nothing about women.:D Our wives will attest to that.:D

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Hulu has new episodes of White Collar and Covert Affairs.

Looks like my lunchtime entertainment is all lined up. :)
I've taken a liking to "Burn Notice" and, no, not the one that you get when you pee and have to go to the doctor.

(You might have to have been in the service to appreciate that one.)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I also like "Burn Notice." I've been watching it for years now. No new episode yesterday on Hulu, but there will probably be one later today or tomorrow. I wish that Hulu Plus would get it so that I can watch it in 720p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis