Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Do you get paid weekly?
Yep.

No power at work so I got the day off. I think we get 2 hours show up time and tomorrow I'll bring in my personal arsenal of battery operated tools to not loose 2 days but getting this day off is pretty soogin'. It's like playing hooky. I'm totally diggin' this. ;)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Yep.

No power at work so I got the day off. I think we get 2 hours show up time and tomorrow I'll bring in my personal arsenal of battery operated tools to not loose 2 days but getting this day off is pretty soogin'. It's like playing hooky. I'm totally diggin' this. ;)
So you can hook up that receiver now...:p

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Yep.

No power at work so I got the day off. I think we get 2 hours show up time and tomorrow I'll bring in my personal arsenal of battery operated sex toys to not loose 2 days but getting this day off is pretty soogin'. It's like playing hooky. I'm totally diggin' this. ;)
Wow! You sure have an understanding boss!:D

Last edited:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Now you know how I got the job.

I did other stuff instead and now it is once again time to start
thinking about getting ready for the 3:15 AM wake up.
Boooo!:p I hear you. I've got a few audio projects I need to find the time (and patients) to do.:eek:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just finished my Autodesk Channel Certification exams. Whew. 2012 Mfg. Product certified.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm too bored to bathe.

Recent conversation:

Did you fart?
Yes.
I'm going to the other room.

There aren't any stupid threads to post stupid remarks in ... :(

Last edited:
dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm taking a break from reading my business law book. So.... exciting...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I opened a bottle of wine and decided to wash one of those plastic spouts that prevents dripping while you pour. Why? Because it saves me time from drying off the bottle top with a napkin. While washing it, I caught my thumb in the opening and cut it open on the edge.

So, instead of saving time, I cost more time...and hurt myself. I hate it when that happens.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm still astounded by some things. Here's a picture of a brown dwarf (stfu, Alex :D) about the size of Jupiter and 40 light-years away that's estimated to be about the temperature of an average room (80 degrees F). An average room! I know that we can detect colder objects, but...d*mn, that still amazes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis