Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Would you rather have Brian Norcross telling you to "hunker down in the closet with a mattress on your head"? :D
Brian Norcross in pink fuzzy slippers....I don't think he wants back in the closet, he's out.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Good luck down in FLA.
It's only 100 mph winds now but with any luck it tears Disney a new one.
I'm not a big fan of the mouse.

majorloser

majorloser

So far it looks like Florida is going to get passed by. North Carolina and Virginia don't look so good. By the time it hits there it could develop to a Catagory 5 storm.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
So far it looks like Florida is going to get passed by. North Carolina and Virginia don't look so good. By the time it hits there it could develop to a Catagory 5 storm.
Boo! Going to NC soon for vacation. I hope the house we rented (ocean front) is going to still be there.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Vacation insurance? You so don't seem the type to think that far ahead. :D

... but good thinking! :)
Brenda says thank you!:D

The rental agents always offer it and when you vacation ocean front on the Outer Banks of NC it's a good idea. It's not that expensive either.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Throw in a few yeee..haaaa's and slap her @$$ a couple times. She'll put that pen down.
Don't feel sorry for Rick. After all, who do you think keeps dropping the crossword puzzle on the floor in front of her? :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Brenda says thank you!:D

The rental agents always offer it and when you vacation ocean front on the Outer Banks of NC it's a good idea. It's not that expensive either.
Okay, I get it ... Brenda sets up the vacations but are you allowed
to let her read the posts in the boring thread? I don't think you are.

I've been on vacation for most of the last two years and find going to work every single day very depressing.
How do you people manage? By the time the weekend hits I am wiped out mostly from waking up so freakin'
early. I mean this is absolutely obscene ... but the pay days are okay. ;)

Tomorrow is pay day. Cheryl will be very happy. :eek:

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I bought 5 textbooks for $631 today, and that's with 3 of them used. There goes all of my fun money... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis