Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm trying to straighten up my office. In other words, pick up all the paper off the floor. Turns out, I've got way too much s**t.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I searched for that tofu inspiration you spoke of and saw that I was clearly goofing on the idea. Even though I have no problem eating tofu I don't like buy it ... in bulk. :eek: :D

Time for me to turn in. 3:30 is coming like a freight train. ;)
Tofu is on my list of things to avoid for my kidney stones. Although, the things I can have from that diet are the same foods that I can't have for my diabetes diet. They only thing common to both lists that I can have is water.:mad:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I know people who are disgusted by the thought of eating meat. Yet, they do everything in their power to make tofu taste like - you guessed it - meat.:rolleyes:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I know people who are disgusted by the thought of eating meat. Yet, they do everything in their power to make tofu taste like - you guessed it - meat.:rolleyes:
How do you make tofu taste like meat? Soak it in animal fat?

By the way, can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
For me it spells 'stop eating food by the metric ton or suffer the consequences you fatty'. :eek: :D
What consequences? Satisfaction? A feeling of contentment? That relaxing lull after a filling meal?

Eat it...you know you want to. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis