Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just bought my first thing from the Playstation Network. A show for $2.99 - but I didn't see how to just pay that amount. I had to add $5 to my "wallet." I'm not a fan of that.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
BTW, tofu doesn't really have much taste of it's own, so it will taste like whatever you cook it in. While I wasn't successful here at home, I had some outstanding tofu as a Chinese restaurant here.

majorloser

majorloser

That is not food. It's just a block of flavored polymers. Might as well eat a bar of soap.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just ate an apple. Plain. It wasn't covered in pork fat, butter, or anything else. I'm sure that sickens some of you. :p

If it makes you feel better, Niki ate some ham. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Niki ate some ham.
NO !!!

How could you let an animal that was designed to eat animals eat animals ?!?

Right to the top of my ignore list with you, mister. :D

Apples are really tasty with some of that high dollar brie from Whole Foods but my girl is getting me to understand that the time for fruit is now/summer. The peaches might just be getting to the height of their season. Those are about my favorite.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The peaches might just be getting to the height of their season. Those are about my favorite.
I'll second that! Freestone are the easiest, for sure. I've been enjoying some plums here lately. (Someone's gonna have a good time with that one.) Produce here kinda sucks compared to back in Illinois, though. One summer, I lived with my brother right next door to a farmer's market. Oh, my goodness. Best fruit that I can remember ever having. I should check out the farmer's market near here on Saturdays, but a combination of laziness and someone's-gonna-ding-my-car-paranoia keeps me away.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
How could you let an animal that was designed to eat animals eat animals ?!?
:) I have no intention on going vegan with her, my friend. I don't subscribe to that push-your-beliefs-on-others mentality. Well, that and she'd tear my n**s off after about two days. :D

Right to the top of my ignore list with you, mister. :D
Sweet. That way, only quoted remarks with clue you into how close I'm getting. That, and the creepy sense that you're being watched. And recorded. :eek: :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Nope. I do recall that even you had some issue with tofu blocks.
I just searched back for that. I had forgotten that it was YOU that got me thinking about eating it in the first place.

Bastard. Uhhh, I mean, thanks...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I had forgotten that it was YOU that got me thinking about eating it in the first place.
Rick already knows the code for choad chomping ... :D

... or were you really talking about tofu this time? :confused:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I searched for that tofu inspiration you spoke of and saw that I was clearly goofing on the idea. Even though I have no problem eating tofu I don't like buy it ... in bulk. :eek: :D

Time for me to turn in. 3:30 is coming like a freight train. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis