Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I went to Soundgarden two weeks ago in Lost Wages fearing crappyness and was pleasantly amazed.

Now I am listening to their really old stuff and actually kind of enjoying it, which is odd because I have always been kind of anti-really-old-Soundgarden despite them being one of my favorite bands.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I went to Soundgarden two weeks ago in Lost Wages fearing crappyness and was pleasantly amazed.
Did they hit you with some Spoonman? That's the one song of theirs that always pops into my head when I hear their name.

Last edited by a moderator:
strube

strube

Did they hit you with some Spoonman? That's the one song of theirs that always pops into my head when I hear their name.
Yes indeed. Spoonman was song #2 of the evening. I am a big fan of Spoonman.

strube

strube

Seems like you're a big fan of Slackerman, too.
Could be. I am just not accustomed to/a fan of working outside of normal work hours, especially without extra moneys. I could be spoiled though. :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am just not accustomed to/a fan of working outside of normal work hours, especially without extra moneys.
I hear ya. It's hard to tell if/when that kind of thing is going to pay off.

I just deleted a paragraph of me b***ching about my own experiences in that arena to spare you. In short, I've worked hundreds of hours on nights/weekends/holidays on my own time (i.e. for free), and I can't say that it helped me at work. In ways, I think it hurt - as hard as that is to believe.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just grabbed a beer. I'm starting to get worked up thinking about how much time I wasted working for nothing. :(

On the flip side, I have a cold Landshark - so life isn't all bad. :D

E

EDM95

Audioholic Intern
I'd poke fun of how it looks, but I bet it was darn tasty!
It's already cut up and put on a plate that's why it looks funny, everyone thought it was real tasty. Here is another cake I made one time.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

Now I am listening to their really old stuff and actually kind of enjoying it, which is odd because I have always been kind of anti-really-old-Soundgarden despite them being one of my favorite bands.
You're a complicated man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis