Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'd complain about that being too big of a picture, but that is one of the best cars around. I'm looking forward to the next gen of the M3, as that one is a guzzler. BMW made some huge improvements in power and fuel efficiency in the new M5, hoping that carries over to the M3.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
That's so un Geman to have a bulging hood and hood vents. Dam sexy tho. :) If I won a big ticket lotto, I'd be ordering myself an M5 being a family man and all. On my weekends after bring the groceries homes, I'd go trawlling for Vettes, Stangs, and Cameroes...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
That's so un Geman to have a bulging hood and hood vents. Dam sexy tho. :) If I won a big ticket lotto, I'd be ordering myself an M5 being a family man and all. On my weekends after bring the groceries homes, I'd go trawlling for Vettes, Stangs, and Cameroes...
Think it's quite goodloiking too..... just look at 'is guys :cool:

It went arounf Nurburgring clocking in at the same time as Ferrari F430 :eek:
(7 minutes 55 seconds)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Not so expensive to get inside......
You can just go to car dealer and test it :p
Your "car dealers" are more accomodating than they are here. I think that I'd just get the, "hey, this isn't Baskins Robbins" if I asked to sample the merchandise for free.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Your "car dealers" are more accomodating than they are here. I think that I'd just get the, "hey, this isn't Baskins Robbins" if I asked to sample the merchandise for free.
well perhaps they are, but I guess if you just stepped into a dealership and said you want to drive an M5 I guess they would think twice..... anywhere in the world.....
well car dealers don't just have M5 in the shops here, they're too darn expensive

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
well perhaps they are, but I guess if you just stepped into a dealership and said you want to drive an M5 I guess they would think twice..... anywhere in the world.....
well car dealers don't just have M5 in the shops here, they're too darn expensive
Oh, you're still talking about the M5. In that case, sure, I see you're point.

;) :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Oh, you're still talking about the M5. In that case, sure, I see you're point.

;) :D
not sure what I'm talking about, could be M3 or M5 or any other M something......
I'm not even sure I would trust myself to drive an M3 or M5 for that matter. :p

They're like ordinary family cars.... until you really floor the pedals, then it's insanity :eek:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
innuendo........................

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis