Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So far, I'm very happy with the MacBook Air. Nice and quiet while I'm hanging out here and watching TV. With the solid state drive, the only noise is the fan, and that's quite low with web surfing. When I open up StarCraft II...well it spools up something fierce. I didn't buy it to game, though, so no worries.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Switched off the news. My creep meter for child sex pervs is extremely low, and two stories in a row did me in.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
You'd think I'd be living in Tucson or something...temps are supposed to hit 110. At least the relative humidity isn't too bad, otherwise people would be falling over dead all over the place.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
News are so horrible around here that I feel puke just by opening newspapers :confused:

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sounds like someone's been out of college for too long and has gotten soft. :D
It's sad how right you are. My bedtime is 9:30 so staying up until 2AM just doesn't work for me so well anymore. :D

Can you say why you need to take it?
It's just a departmental requirement to take both the fundamentals and advanced GD&T workshops. I probably won't use it as much as some other peoples, but it should be useful knowledge.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
My new house is almost 100% hardwood.......and I EFFING HATE IT!

Hardwood floors suck......Who the hell wants to wake up and instead of their feet touching oh so comfy carpet touch cold *** hardwood.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Do you have $2,426,904 to spare......?

How about a Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport :cool:
http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/car/10q4/2011_bugatti_veyron_16.4_super_sport-first_drive_review

Or for this amount you can also choose to get 10 Ferrari 458 Italias and have $127,654 left over for lunch. :eek:

If you want carbon fibre look instead of regular.... it's only $428,180 extra, it's a bargain....
So you can choose to have the Carbon fibre finish... or an additional Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupé.
http://www.rolls-roycemotorcars.com/phantom_coupe/

I would rather go for the Phantom Coupe probably and not the Veyron at all but then again I don't have this money :p

Actually the Rolls Royce doesn't even look nice at all......

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Or for this amount you can also choose to get 10 Ferrari 458 Italias and have $127,654 left over for lunch. :eek:
This is what I would do. Me and my friends would race them on a dirt track in my backyard every Saturday night and drink $127,654 of beer.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
This is what I would do. Me and my friends would race them on a dirt track in my backyard every Saturday night and drink $127,654 of beer.
You have many cool friends Dave :cool:

I would just settle with this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis