Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Trying Dominos pizza without cheese for the second time in about half an hour. The first time was thin crust with extra sauce - didn't work out so great. This time - regular crust with regular sauce.

Regardless, Niki is gonna love the ham and beef.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Holy ish - a storm started rolling in about two minutes after I ordered pizza. I hope the person doesn't get soaked. Looks like a bigger tip might be in order.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Gave the dude a big tip, walked inside, and noticed that both pizzas had cheese on them.

The Dominos here generally does an awesome job, and honestly except for the cheese, they did this time, too. Disappointing, though.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Gave the dude a big tip, walked inside, and noticed that both pizzas had cheese on them.

The Dominos here generally does an awesome job, and honestly except for the cheese, they did this time, too. Disappointing, though.

If you want tomato pie you should find a good Italian bakery...Personally never liked it because I like cheese more than turtles!:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I gave up dairy about two months ago for philosophical reasons (related to the U.S. veal industry), but I ate the cheese because it was already used - so there was no difference between eating it or throwing it away.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I gave up dairy about two months ago for philosophical reasons (related to the U.S. veal industry), but I ate the cheese because it was already used - so there was no difference between eating it or throwing it away.
No cheese...Now that's an alternative lifestyle!:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No cheese...Now that's an alternative lifestyle!:D
I hear ya! No cheese, no milk, no ice cream - all big changes for me. Thankfully almond and soy milks are pretty good, and frozen vanilla soy dessert is actually quite tasty.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I was too slow and Rick slipped in before me. I don't think Dave minds who goes first, just as long as we both get in there.
The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.

But if you don't want the cheese either, there's just no way to win.:confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
We're at risk of loosing the boring thread completely. He's it's lifeblood. :)
No worries. I'll whore myself out for your pleasure.

Wait - I mean that I'll be your post whore.

Huh, that didn't help...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I hear ya! No cheese, no milk, no ice cream - all big changes for me. Thankfully almond and soy milks are pretty good, and frozen vanilla soy dessert is actually quite tasty.
Coconut milk is where it's at. I've heard bad stories about fellas developing gynomastia due to too much soy intake, as well as people getting thyroid issues (cancer) with soy.

Turtle Bay makes some awesome vanilla coconut milk. Too bad it's so pricey. Plus it's not milkshake-thick like almond milk is.

So with this no cheese thing, how do you feel? Any different? I need to change up my diet, and up the plant based stuff and eat less meat. I'm not a huge meat guzzler :eek: but I could probably do well to eat more plants.

E

EDM95

Audioholic Intern
I been working on the house, We put in new floor in two bed rooms and than we painted trim for the edges around the floor and some other stuff got painted too.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Watching MasterChef. About five minutes left. Who will fail? WHOOOO?!?

I kinda wish that I actually cared as much as that previous sentence would imply. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It was pretty cool to see the video of Gabriel Giffords in Congress on the news tonight. Coming back from that attack is virtually a miracle. The shooting happened at a nearby shopping center and was an emotional thing around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis