Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
There's just something inherently wrog with this idea. If I wanted something that was good for me I wouldn't be wanting a hot dog to begin with.

That's like having sex purely for procreation, not for pleasure. Just cut a hole in the friggin' sheet already.
This is probably full of "E's" and all this incredibly harmful stuff, better with just plain something from good high quality meat :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
5 egg Swiss & tomato omelet w/ 2 yolks removed
potatoes and onions
big slice of banana cream pie and big glass of 1% milk

... that's code, right? :D

You're getting better Alex
I can look at your pics without feeling puke :p

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
There's just something inherently wrog with this idea. If I wanted something that was good for me I wouldn't be wanting a hot dog to begin with.
That's why I remember them...It's just wrong!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
When it rains it pours. I'm off to see about a little side job.
I might stop at a used record store and maybe a butcher shop.

... mmm ... meat.

btw ... I'm @ 265 lbs now and the momentum is downward. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
When it rains it pours. I'm off to see about a little side job.
I might stop at a used record store and maybe a butcher shop.

... mmm ... meat.

btw ... I'm @ 265 lbs now and the momentum is downward. :)
Don't ask for knife in record store then..... that's for butcher's shop :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching a cooking show on PBS, and they just had a clip on sweet breads. If I ever knew what they were before today, I don't recall. I'm kinda hoping that I've never eaten them.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm watching a cooking show on PBS, and they just had a clip on sweet breads. If I ever knew what they were before today, I don't recall. I'm kinda hoping that I've never eaten them.
Nothing is quite like sweet bread.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
True. In the same way that nothing is quite like a cheese grater to the groin. To each their own, but I'll pass. :p
Given a choice I would rather the sweet bread. Portuguese people are famous for it. What's so wrong with it? Eddie is Pork & Cheese ... I mean Portuguese. He loves it.

BTW, you should take a look at that thread about his deck.
It's got pic's.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Given a choice I would rather the sweet bread.
Likely, me too. :D

Nothing against people who like it. I just don't like the thought of it. Just like some of you are disgusted by the thought of eating vegetables. :)

Thanks for the link to that thread. Looks interesting. I'll have to check it out.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder when the next post title is. 20k? That's a lot of posts to go just to find out.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
I never eat the brains or entrails of any animal. I will eat just about any animal other than reptiles or bugs though. If it's brown its down in my book. Kill it and grill it.:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just finished working out, watching CHAOS, and drinking some Landshark. I'm slowly (well, quickly) losing the desire to code in VBA.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I've eaten a pig's brain right out of it's skull. I believe tripe covers the entrails part. Frog's legs are about as close as I've come to a reptile except the time I actually ate a reptile in the form of gator tots. I won't eat peanut butter. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis