Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
*(they're).....my effing grammar has gone to the dogs....you figure after two years at Bedrock State U.

Yes I've come back more anal than ever....wait that sounds bad...I mean my grammar shouldn't be first grade level.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I ordered and received new car, my mid life crisis, 50th birthday gift, though actually I'm turning 49 this year, I went out of my way to make sure the radio wasn't by BOSE......I finally got my wish....BOSE free car!

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I ordered and received new car, my mid life crisis, 50th birthday gift, though actually I'm turning 49 this year, I went out of my way to make sure the radio wasn't by BOSE......I finally got my wish....BOSE free car!
I turned 50 last year. The car I bought me has an HK system. Bose free for me too!

Yeah, that other comment you made...? Are you a pitcher or a catcher?
NTTAWWE

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
It wasn't difficult at all. I just looked at the pictures in you photo bucket!:D
Well that, and you have every John Travolta poster since he was in Saturday Night Fever. You do deserve credit... they don't get wrinkled under your pillow.

:D

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Glad to see while I was away the humor didn't go out of this place....Major I'm still waiting for those furry pink flip flops....sorry not a catcher/receiver/quarterback/ you name it...just an old fashioned straight-dyed-in the wool caveman.:cool:

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai

I saw this type of thing routinely in high school. Of course, the cars were usually Hondas or Toyotas which had been lowered and had to drive over all 15 speed bumps one wheel at a time to avoid a similar situation.

-pat

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
"You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong." - Warren Buffet
That's not going to apply in my case. :rolleyes:

Glad to see while I was away the humor didn't go out of this place....
It comes and goes. ;)

...sorry not a catcher/receiver/quarterback/ you name it...:cool:
You're probably wondering but there is a thread for straight guys. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I'm going to rant for a second.

I tiled our back splash in our kitchen last weekend and it turned out great. The problem is it killed my back and I've been laid up all week (old cycling injury). So now I'm on pain killers and muscle relaxers and will have an MRI next week. The real pain is I'm missing my weekly golf match!:mad: I've been playing fairly well and this was one of our major weeks so points are doubled. Back pain su&*s. I've played sports with broken bones, concussions and all sorts of cuts and bruises. Nothing is as debilitating as back spasms.

[/rant]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis