Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Don't worry, Alex. Niki would always be happy to see you!

Although, admittedly, it's not always easy to tell. :)

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Got replaced by my new Fusion last summer.

It's kind of like the car version of Niki before and after she met me.
Ha! I knew my powers of persuasion would eventually wear you down...like a slow, terminal disease... Mwahaha!

Welcome back, Adam!

I have been gone basically since a bit before you I think, then I came back and posted a bit for a bit, then I stopped again. I even left everyone hanging without pictures of my new subwoofers that Gene sent me...the humanity.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ha! I knew my powers of persuasion would eventually wear you down...like a slow, terminal disease... Mwahaha!
Yep, you got me! The thoughts took a little while to filter through my thick skull, but they eventually made it.

I'm glad to see that you're around! And, what's this about subwoofers? Do you have pictures now? :)

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yep, you got me! The thoughts took a little while to filter through my thick skull, but they eventually made it.
Glad to hear it. The Fusionator is nice - my in laws have the same one. That's a really good color...

I'm glad to see that you're around! And, what's this about subwoofers? Do you have pictures now? :)
I do have the pictures. I will consider uploading them today. I think since you left/I left we graduated, moved to California (boo!), bought new speakers, bought a new house, and hacked up a bedroom to turn it into an HT, then got these aforementioned subwoofers, of which my wife is not a huge fan, and I am a huge fan. We also got a new car.

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Is that your new ride parked in your new driveway? If so, pretty sweet! That's a nice looking neighborhood that you live in. Oh, and those are some bad-a** rims. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Although gone for 17 months, I see that people are still actively debating if line conditioners do anything... :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm on my way out to wax the fofo with Sheep's recommended lotions and potions now that the heat is on full bore but I got sucked back into forum land ... :rolleyes:

Here's a good question:
If I want to spend less time on the computer how come I am getting Fios? :confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Here's a good question:
If I want to spend less time on the computer how come I am getting Fios? :confused:
To help you find funny pictures faster. More efficient searching = more time for other things.

At least, I can tell myself that. Darn this addiction.

Oh, and yeah - three days back and now I want Aperion speakers...again. :eek: :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
New speakers, do you think they're incompatible with women?

These are my favorites :p

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh, and yeah - three days back and now I want Aperion speakers...again. :eek: :D
Oh that's a good choice. I sold the Intimus DB 5's I had so graciously won out from under Jamie like I bought Matt's speakers out from under him ... oh, the memories. Anyways I would own anything that company puts out. I don't have time to talk about their looks but let me just say that they were one of the few things I ever owned that I had not taken apart.

Take the 10 years or so that you need to full that trigger but don't stop squeezing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis