E3 2011: Halo 4 Trailer

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
The debut trailer for MS's juggernaut FPS series.

Last edited by a moderator:
GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Can't wait for this, or the Halo: CE Anniversary edition.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
So who are the bad guys going to be this time?

majorloser

majorloser

I just wish they'd get off their butts and release a new, more powerful console. Stop building games around the old stuff. :mad:

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I wouldn't expect to see any new consoles from Microsoft of Sony until at least 2014.

majorloser

majorloser

The weapon at the end looks almost like the M6 pistol with a grenade launching attachment.

Patrukas777

Patrukas777

Senior Audioholic
I wouldn't expect to see any new consoles from Microsoft of Sony until at least 2014.
I'm hoping since Nintendo is releasing their new console next year, it will expedite the release of MS and Sony's next generation consoles. Especially if WII U does really well.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
The Wii U is just catching up to the 360 and PS3's graphical capabilities, I don't think it will cause MS or Sony to rush their new consoles out any sooner.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
The Wii U is just catching up to the 360 and PS3's graphical capabilities, I don't think it will cause MS or Sony to rush their new consoles out any sooner.
Well the U will be significantly more powerful than the PS3 or 360. It's just....who wants to play a game with a massive controller like that. The articles say the controller is surprisingly light, well that doesn't matter when your hands are in an un natural position for hours at a time.

I want to feel like I'm playing a game....not driving a car.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
It still has backwards compatibilty with all the regular wii controllers, so I'm sure some games can be played just fine with a wiimote/classic controller pro combo, no need for the big clunky touchscreen controller.

S

samantha89

Audiophyte
Looks good. My boyfriend will definitely stop paying attention to me AGAIN when this comes out. Although I am sure to play as well :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis