Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
no! Not till you stop playing with that bear. The last thing we need around here is a drunk bear, or worse, one with a hangover.
HA HA HA HA Hilarious post :)))))))))))))))))

ok I promise

no more beer for the bear !!!!!!!!!!!

I already chased the bear back to the forest, it's safe now mate :D

Now I'm drinking the beer instead :p

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
(Mike, holding a chain saw, pops his head up from behind a stack of 50 pound bags of mulch)

Uh.....

Are you sure he's gone?
Come on in. We'll drink beer, shoot pool and listen to music. Leave the bear to the state park up the hill.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
(Mike, holding a chain saw, pops his head up from behind a stack of 50 pound bags of mulch)

Uh.....

Are you sure he's gone?
Come on in. We'll drink beer, shoot pool and listen to music. Leave the bear to the state park up the hill.
OH HE'S GONE

LET'S DRINK BEER AND LISTEN TO MUSIC

I Enjoy my Kilkenny now
And Listening to Reamonn, Tuesday :p
This should be in the: What are you listening to now thread..... but I must say, Reamonn is increeeeeeeeeeeedible)
If you search on YouTube for: Supergirl, If I go, Free Like a bird, Everytime she goes away.......

Soon I will go to London to meet my Fiancee there.... on Wednesday :p

Last edited:
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
OH HE'S GONE

LET'S DRINK BEER AND LISTEN TO MUSIC

I Enjoy my Kilkenny now
And Listening to Reamonn, Tuesday :p
This should be in the: What are you listening to now thread..... but I must say, Reamonn is increeeeeeeeeeeedible)
If you search on YouTube for: Supergirl, If I go, Free Like a bird, Everytime she goes away.......

Soon I will go to London to meet my Fiancee there.... on Wednesday :p
Enjoy the time with your Fiancee. These are the days you'll remember.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
If they were so great they'd throw a heavy rock into the can to keep it from fluttering away again.:rolleyes:
It's OK. My wife put it in the back yard when she got home from work. No need to wear pants after all.:cool:

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Can anyone help me find this shirt and tie set? I need one. Now. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Photo bucket is doing site maintenance so I won't have any surprises for Harold. I could always use the armless knife wielding midget because I know that's like every Norwegians nightmare ... sh!t, that's my nightmare and I don't even like fish heads. :eek:

Harold, Doug the Wise (Doug) is STRONGBADF1. ;)

I was actually wanting to post new pic's of Mantown but the site being down worked out for the best. It gave me a chance to look at the pic's and decide what would make it look better. I have some wire management issues to deal with amongst other things.... as j_garcia so eloquently put it, the devil is in the details.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Photo bucket is doing site maintenance so I won't have any surprises for Harold. I could always use the armless knife wielding midget because I know that's like every Norwegians nightmare ... sh!t, that's my nightmare and I don't even like fish heads. :eek:

Harold, Doug the Wise (Doug) is STRONGBADF1. ;)

I was actually wanting to post new pic's of Mantown but the site being down worked out for the best. It gave me a chance to look at the pic's and decide what would make it look better. I have some wire management issues to deal with amongst other things.... as j_garcia so eloquently put it, the devil is in the details.
Photobucket..... plz keep up the good work

And thx for clearing up who's Doug the wise :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Photobucket..... plz keep up the good work

And thx for clearing up who's Doug the wise :)
No problem. I want to thank you for being a good sport. Between the occasional spelling error and not understanding American English nuances 100% you sometimes post some very funny stuff. In this case you sort of paved the path for having Doug nick named Dough Boy which is still probably better than Pork Chop (my nick name on AH).

• Photobucket still down
  • Learning how to use this feature
  • Swerd would be proud
  • Boring stuff indented
  • ... and itemized

majorloser

majorloser

CORRECTION:

That would be the "Poppin' Fresh Dough Boy"

And Rick told me that PFDB likes being poked by more than just fingers. nttawwt

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
No problem. I want to thank you for being a good sport. Between the occasional spelling error and not understanding American English nuances 100% you sometimes post some very funny stuff. In this case you sort of paved the path for having Doug nick named Dough Boy which is still probably better than Pork Chop (my nick name on AH).

• Photobucket still down
  • Learning how to use this feature
  • Swerd would be proud
  • Boring stuff indented
  • ... and itemized
Unfortunately..... sometimes my humor is too good :eek:

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I'm home with two sick children. Joy. I should be studying more for the Comptia A+ and instead am watching Sportscenter and posting here.

-pat

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I'm home with two sick children. Joy. I should be studying more for the Comptia A+ and instead am watching Sportscenter and posting here.

-pat
You should be tending to those poor kids - you ba****d!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis