Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tishzorrilla

Banned
What are Utility Stocks?

Utility stocks are considered stocks offered by companies that provides electricity, water, or gas to customers. These companies are subject to a number of regulations at the local and national levels. They typically borrow more than most other companies; thus, a decline in utility stocks is often seen as an indicator of a coming rise in interest rates.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Utility stocks are considered stocks offered by companies that provides electricity, water, or gas to customers. These companies are subject to a number of regulations at the local and national levels. They typically borrow more than most other companies; thus, a decline in utility stocks is often seen as an indicator of a coming rise in interest rates.
You found the right thread!

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
It's raining. I just finished an essay. I have a test tomorrow. Alterations are done on my suit. My cat is staring at the window, but he doesn't want to go any closer because he's scared of the thunder.

dkane360

dkane360

Domestic cats have such great lives....:cool:
I know tell me about it. Sleep eat poop pee meow scratch.

It turns out my suit wasn't ready, because they took too much off the sides of the jacket, so it was really bowing out when it was buttoned. Guess who's not going to Jos A Bank again?! This guy.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I know tell me about it. Sleep eat poop pee meow scratch.

It turns out my suit wasn't ready, because they took too much off the sides of the jacket, so it was really bowing out when it was buttoned. Guess who's not going to Jos A Bank again?! This guy.
Agreed. I wasn't too impressed with Jos A Bank either. We got a local guy here that is pretty good, and I'll buy my next suit from him. I need some more because I went from a 46L to a 42L. All my suits now look like I borrowed them from my dad. :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I have one suit.

Sometimes it fits, sometimes it's loose and sometimes it's tight.

Mostly it's tight. :rolleyes:

dkane360

dkane360

Agreed. I wasn't too impressed with Jos A Bank either. We got a local guy here that is pretty good, and I'll buy my next suit from him. I need some more because I went from a 46L to a 42L. All my suits now look like I borrowed them from my dad. :rolleyes:
I had a much better experience with men's wearhouse when I rented a tux. Bank didn't have a suit jacket small enough for me. The guy said I had narrow shoulders and I needed to bulk up :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The guy said I had narrow shoulders and I needed to bulk up :D
Some people just don't know any better ... or they simply can't help being complete and utter jerks. Enjoy your present size. Time has a way of bulking us up that you may not like. Chris going from a 46 to a 42 must have meant a lot of work and eating food that's best left to rabbits.

I just scarfed down 5 eggs, a mess of bacon and about 1/2 a loaf of bread.
... unfortunately I ate all the sweets last night around 2am. :rolleyes:
No wonder I'm 270. :eek:

dkane360

dkane360

Some people just don't know any better ... or they simply can't help being complete and utter jerks. Enjoy your present size.
Lol, i didn't take it as an insult. I was planning on starting a weightlifting regimen anyways, so it was just even more of a reason to do so. Gotta get my beach bod ready :cool:

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Less than 24 hours till "Bachelor party weekend!" My brother in-law is gettin' hitched next month and this is his send off. Can't wait!

-pat

(sorry, no strip clubs. Only golf and heavy drinking without the duties of parenthood from Friday night through Sunday. Sweet!)

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
You know, there are some things that you just never think of ..........like
Mt. Rushmore from the

Canadian side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers