Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Just finished washing my credits cards and driver's license and etc...
In the wallet of course. ;)
Letting them rattle around the wash machine freely would be stupid. :rolleyes:

Jamie, good to hear from you.
Hope all things are good with you.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Laundering money???:eek:

I'm bored... Waiting to go out. MIL wants to see her grandson over night so... We're hopefully going to see my sister and BIL tonight.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I found a CD of my dad's called Audiophile Sampler by RCA Victor.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Getting set to make Pancakes and pork roll then get outside and prune some hedges before the great rains of the NE start, supposed to be like ARK weather today and tonight, enough foul weather already.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Uncle Sam decided to return some of the money he took and now I'm on a shopping spree :D Received an order from Monoprice with some new speaker cable, three HDMI cables, Ethernet cable and ten pairs of banana plugs. Now all that's left is to drop a line to the boys over at GIK to get these panels
and some other orders on non audio related hobbies.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Should have saw that coming.:eek::D

I wasn't planning on spending the whole night with them.:D The wife's friend showed up anyway if you know what I mean...;):(
Maybe spending some time with the Sister wasn't such a bad idea after all,
:D crap pork rolls burning.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Getting set to make Pancakes and pork roll then get outside and prune some hedges before the great rains of the NE start, supposed to be like ARK weather today and tonight, enough foul weather already.
Great, the closest thing to an ark I have is a wheelbarrow. Gotta love the weather this winter. :rolleyes:

How comes the first thing I think of when you mention pancakes and pork roll is Alex!:D

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Just placed my order for my panels and hope to have them soon.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Got one hedge almost clipped grabbed the clipping barrel and then ran for the porch, it looks like it is 7:30 PM, almost dark out there and just flat out raining with decent winds. Movie Day, Garage Day, Beer Day, If I put a small flat panel in the garage I could have all three :)

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Watched Robin Hood last night for the first time. I don't know if there was a review here or not but I remember a lot of folks saying how the movie was not so great, I don't feel that way at all. I liked it, Russell Crowe Is pretty cool in these types of movies and the soundtrack was just awesome as well, if you didn't see it give it a shot.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
How comes the first thing I think of when you mention pancakes and pork roll is Alex!:D

Yeah ... I don't get how one ties in with the other but if I were rational I
wouldn't be posting pic's of kids taste testing Fido's cornholio now would I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis