Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Ahhh ... supervision. ;) Oh, I know ... I need it myself. :rolleyes:

And they said metric would never catch on in this country ... :D
You're like a pioneer. :)
I'll be ecstatic when we pull our (American's) heads out of our arses and go metric.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Go Metric

I'll be ecstatic when we pull our (American's) heads out of our arses and go metric.
Wow then we could caclulate in multiples of 10s; naw that would be too easy. 10 metristrokes, per 10 metriseconds per 10 metriminutes. and 10 metrihours per metriday. There we could redo the calendar to 100 days and shift the length of years. Redo all the actuarial tables.

Awesome all metric :cool:

Peace,

Forest Man

P.S. - Hi Alex :)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Money is already metric. If you can make change for a twenty, you can do metric.

Matt34

Matt34

My sister, 12 weeks out from a fitness competition. She's a fitness instructor so getting to this level didn't take too long. Really makes me feel like a slacker now.

Attachments

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Wow then we could caclulate in multiples of 10s; naw that would be too easy. 10 metristrokes, per 10 metriseconds per 10 metriminutes. and 10 metrihours per metriday. There we could redo the calendar to 100 days and shift the length of years. Redo all the actuarial tables.

Awesome all metric :cool:

Peace,

Forest Man

P.S. - Hi Alex :)
I just do Binary.... 1 + 1 = 10

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
My sister, 12 weeks out from a fitness competition. She's a fitness instructor so getting to this level didn't take too long. Really makes me feel like a slacker now.
Dude! What's up with the teaser pic!?;):D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
... but then gas would cost a fortune. :D
That day is coming when the USD gets displaced as the global currency. Then we will be like every other country in the world, and not have the ability to print as much as we want without backing it up.

Kind of ironic that the US Treasury bailed out banks that wrote checks with their mouths, and yet the UST continues to do the same thing.

Didn't mean to make this a political thread, sorry. /end

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That day is coming when the USD gets displaced as the global currency. Then we will be like every other country in the world, and not have the ability to print as much as we want without backing it up.

Kind of ironic that the US Treasury bailed out banks that wrote checks with their mouths, and yet the UST continues to do the same thing.

Didn't mean to make this a political thread, sorry. /end
God will get them for that ... oh no, now it's religious! :eek: :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
The guy in front of me on i84 last night hit a dear. I know that this is worse news for that guy and the poor dear, but now I have blood splattered all over the front of my new car. That's just not cool.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
The guy in front of me on i84 last night hit a dear. I know that this is worse news for that guy and the poor dear, but now I have blood splattered all over the front of my new car. That's just not cool.
Was the deer dear? ;)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
How tall can a penguin get?
Probably only 3 feet.....

Oh no, guess I ran over a nun with my car then.......
Oooops this was a religious post :p

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Matt, You just posted a pic of your sister in the boring thread...bining in the military must make you brave!:D

Oh yeah, your slacker is my Olympic decathlete.:eek:

Matt34

Matt34

Matt, You just posted a pic of your sister in the boring thread...bining in the military must make you brave!:D

Oh yeah, your slacker is my Olympic decathlete.:eek:
I'm only afraid of my sister finding out, looks like she can kick my *** now!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis