Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
John, that is just nasty.

I ordered some free business cards. They cost $13.68 ... to ship. :rolleyes:
A local printer would have charged way more. I thought about trying to design a card using the golden ratio and stuff but I don't know how to get that done on a computer in a pdf to give to a print shop.

I'm going to get my hair cut (styled ... for Doug) and am going to take my work boots to the shoe repair guy. New boots are like $160. The old ones need to bring in a couple a pay checks before I do that. I'm going to take a flip flop in for repair too. :eek:

What else ... ???
I don't know ... I guess I should put some clothes on. :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
John, that is just nasty.

I ordered some free business cards. They cost $13.68 ... to ship. :rolleyes:
A local printer would have charged way more. I thought about trying to design a card using the golden ratio and stuff but I don't know how to get that done on a computer in a pdf to give to a print shop.

I'm going to get my hair cut (styled ... for Doug) and am going to take my work boots to the shoe repair guy. New boots are like $160. The old ones need to bring in a couple a pay checks before I do that. I'm going to take a flip flop in for repair too. :eek:

What else ... ???
I don't know ... I guess I should put some clothes on. :D
Yes. :eek: Please do put some clothes on. Nothing worse than a monkey with his banana hanging out.:rolleyes:

(unless you like turtles)

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Wish that I had something of relevance to post. Life has been crazy busy. Unfortunately, not the least bit boring. Just annoying, frustrating, my own great kids, and time consuming.

Sometimes feel like some people couldn't figure out the better deal...

-pat

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Finally made a decision on something. Maybe now I will finally make some progress on finishing these speakers.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I think I'll go to bed... Been sick for a week now and am just starting to get better with the help of some antibiotics. Can anyone say "Yay sinus infection!"?:rolleyes:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Up at 6:30. Put the dog out. I notice that my firewood tarp is blowing across the yard. So, imagine the look on Oliver's face as he is hunched over as he watches me in my bare feet (I wish I had a picture for the Dawg!:D) running across the still swampy 30 degree backyard to fetch the tarp.:(

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
If my grandma could have done this she would have been invited to more parties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Hey Doug how you feelin man?,those sinus infections can be real PITA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis