Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Good call. I can smell you all from all the way across the country.

Really. I had to get on here after my seriously extended absence to let you know. ;)
Wow! Look who decided to stop in. No doubt you have new audio stuff having been out of school and employed.

Monkeys lick themselves clean...........eeeeewwwwwwwwww :eek:
Uhmmm ... yeah. Look I got this one spot back there I can't get to with my tongue and it really reeks ... do you think you could ... you know. :eek: :D

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I really need to catch up. How is everyone?

Wow! Look who decided to stop in. No doubt you have new audio stuff having been out of school and employed.
Yes indeed, many new toys. I have upgraded everything but the screen I think...and the receiver...and the sub. I will have to fill everyone in on that business.

We bought a house last month so I am already tearing into one of the bedrooms to make it the theater. It is kind of small so I cut holes in the wall through to the closet of the adjacent room for the speakers. I had to learn how to drywall on my own...it's not perfect like I want it to be, but its not too bad I guess. I also finished wiring it yesterday (mostly). I won't miss dancing around in the attic every weekend, that is for certain.

I will start a thread and throw in some pics one of these days.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I really need to catch up. How is everyone?
I think mprfect and adwilk eloped and Adam is MIA. Politics and religion are no longer allowed topics but I pray for Davemcc every night and that's about it.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I think mprfect and adwilk eloped and Adam is MIA. Politics and religion are no longer allowed topics but I pray for Davemcc every night and that's about it.
What's wrong with Dave??

Yay for no politics and religion topics. It was getting really bad when I left. :D So, Adam's been MIA since when I left pretty much?

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I think I need to change my screen name since it's only been spelled correctly once, and that was by me quoting myself.

Adwilk and I threatened to get together to play "golf", but that never materialized. I think he just wanted to see what kind of shaft I was using, honestly. Ball sniffer.

Hey Strube, good to see you again!

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I think I need to change my screen name since it's only been spelled correctly once, and that was by me quoting myself.

Adwilk and I threatened to get together to play "golf", but that never materialized. I think he just wanted to see what kind of shaft I was using, honestly. Ball sniffer.

Hey Strube, good to see you again!
No no. Don't change your name mperfct. I think it's mmmmmmm..... perfct the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis