Bungie Preparing For Next-Generation Consoles

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Bungie Preparing For Next-Generation Consoles
08/07/2010 Written by Paulmichael Contreras

Ah, Bungie. A company the PlayStation side of the videogame world hasn’t heard much from, even despite the company announcing a split from Microsoft exclusivity back in October 2007. They have been toiling away at a new secret IP, one which may even be ready for the next generation of consoles…

Read more at: PSLS

Last edited by a moderator:
majorloser

majorloser

According to some interviews from the staff who worked on Halo Reach, they said it was to be the "swan song" for the Halo franchise. Halo Reach looks to be the best of the bunch, but it would be nice to see what a next gen console could do with the Halo franchise.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I saw the same thing on the last Vi Doc Bungie posted... reach does look good, but who knows what Bungie has up their sleeves... I think another halo game will be needed for the launch of the xbox 720 or whatever they call it.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Sweet!! Hope for more Halo.
You will be getting more Halo in September 2010 on the Xbox 360. :) It is called Halo Reach. It is being touted as the pinaccle of the Halo series. We will see very soon if it delivers. Many people overlooked Halo 3:ODST that came out last year. I thought it was a great game. Campaign was pretty good and you play as an orbital drop shock trooper. There are a variety of different multiplayer modes like firefight (can be played online and offline). It is one of the funnest multiplayer experiences and it is crazy difficult on the herioc and legendary settings.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis