FOR SALE: Wharfedale Opus 2 and Opus Center Channel

TjMV3

TjMV3

Full Audioholic
Uh huh. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. That's what they all say, lol:D;)

TjMV3

TjMV3

Full Audioholic
I'm withdrawing this ad and these speakers (Wharfedale Opus 2 and Opus Center Channel).

They are no longer For Sale at my last listed price. The more I think about it, the more I get seller's remorse for lowering the price to this level. And they're not even sold, yet. I'd rather hold on to them, than sell them at such a ridiculous low price.

I will give it a go through other seller's venues.

No Longer For Sale ....at last listed price of $1,000.00 USD

TjMV3

TjMV3

Full Audioholic
Sawz cries into his beer ... :(

I never received any PM from Saw indicating he was seriously interested.

And in fact, he posted a For Sale ad in which he stated he was selling a package deal to recover funds for another receiver. So my Opus 2 hardly seem like a priority for him.

Then there was another guy who said he would be interested at the end of June. And I haven't heard a word from him and he won't return my PM's.

So I can only guess things didn't work out for him or he changed his mind.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was interested in them but didn't want to pay anything. :D
I was teasing Sawz/Rob because he had mentioned lusting after them ... kind of daring him to buy them.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I never received any PM from Saw indicating he was seriously interested.

And in fact, he posted a For Sale ad in which he stated he was selling a package deal to recover funds for another receiver. So my Opus 2 hardly seem like a priority for him.

Then there was another guy who said he would be interested at the end of June. And I haven't heard a word from him and he won't return my PM's.

So I can only guess things didn't work out for him or he changed his mind.
I would definitely not even think about a pm showing a more serious interest and then I change my mind and hold up a sale on your end,that's just wrong, I have been there before and regretted the outcome, it is better to show my interest for items through a post so as not to step on any toes, Thank You for your sale while listed as it was a great deal, too bad it didn't work out for some lucky member.
Funds for a receiver are just that "for the receiver", funds for new speakers are a different animal all together, :D

TjMV3

TjMV3

Full Audioholic
I would definitely not even think about a pm showing a more serious interest and then I change my mind and hold up a sale on your end,that's just wrong, I have been there before and regretted the outcome, it is better to show my interest for items through a post so as not to step on any toes....
Well, that's what I meant. There was no indication of serious commitment, so I never considered it one. And I appreciate you not saying one thing and then blowing me off; like someone else did.

A simple "Sorry, I changed my mind" would suffice ".

TjMV3

TjMV3

Full Audioholic
Funds for a receiver are just that "for the receiver", funds for new speakers are a different animal all together, :D

LOL. Well, how am I supposed to know that. The economy is bad and people on here are talking about being short on cash. So I can't possibly assume people are catagorizing their brokeness into different backets...lol:D;)

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
LOL. Well, how am I supposed to know that. The economy is bad and people on here are talking about being short on cash. So I can't possibly assume people are catagorizing their brokeness into different backets...lol:D;)
Ohhh All Right Then, :)

I will try to be more clear, I will probably only upgrade my receiver if I sell my older gear, It is not truly about affordability, I could go get a new receiver and then stow this away in the closet but in all reality that can not make too much sense to most folk.I will get something new in the speaker category no matter what as I have yet to ever enjoy the center channel application let alone rear surrounds and such, so in that department it is time for a change no matter what I sell, Thanks and best regards to you, sawz.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I can't possibly assume people are catagorizing their brokeness into different backets...
But brokeness by nature isn't equal.

I want speakers ... I'm very broke.
SWMBO wants winter boots in July ... I'm Donald Trump. :D

TjMV3

TjMV3

Full Audioholic
But brokeness by nature isn't equal.

I want speakers ... I'm very broke.
SWMBO wants winter boots in July ... I'm Donald Trump. :D
SWMBO.......

Oh, so you know my wife? :D

Or also known as...... SWNSTHU (She Who Never Shuts The Hell Up):D;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis