Official WTF is Adam Thread

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Week ends are when the middle leg get's the action ...
... wait a minute, this is Adam we're talking about. The middle leg ain't gettin' any action ... ever. :p

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I am contacting Adam, I will post when I find an answer!

Peace Especially if it takes awhile to find him,

Forest Man

UntilIhearIwillmeditateinthe forest

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I am contacting Adam, I will post when I find an answer!
Sounds like stalking to me ... and I would know. Just leave him be. He knows where we're at and is probably better off with out us. You might try taking a 12 pack and a bottle of Chivas to an AA meeting. I think it would be kinda like luring Adam back here. ;)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Sounds like stalking to me ... and I would know. Just leave him be. He knows where we're at and is probably better off with out us. You might try taking a 12 pack and a bottle of Chivas to an AA meeting. I think it would be kinda like luring Adam back here. ;)
Agreed... he's just fine... Logged into facebook not too long ago.

Let him be...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Agreed... he's just fine... Logged into facebook not too long ago.

Let him be...
good to hear. I hope he found himself a lady and that's where he spends all his time now. I know he'd be a great guy to her.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Well put!

I do miss him, he had endless patience with the members I classify as "too stupid to own equipment." There really was not enough money the world to pay for that amount of patient advice and hand holding.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
He's gay...;)

Rick, your turn....
Just another thing that was supposed to be kept on the DL.:D j/k
I wouldn't go that far.....though he was the only AH member that knew what a dust ruffle was, and bought one for his bed.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I haven't had any possibility to read all of these posts.....
But is Adam not really here guys? :confused:

This is scary......

J

jamie2112

Banned
Chatted with Adam last night via-FB and he is doing well.Just busy..........oh yeah,he got a new car as well.Its a Ford....that is all for now

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
Better be a Mustang GT with the 5.0, manual tranny, and 3.xx rear. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis