Official WTF is Adam Thread

majorloser

majorloser

Adam must be there with Ricky to give him some "moral support". :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
The more I think about it, the more I am upset with Adam. I mean, we are all friends on here yet he goes missing every 6 months and stays gone for 6 months without saying a word.

ADAM SUCKS!!!!!!

majorloser

majorloser

The more I think about it, the more I am upset with Adam. I mean, we are all friends on here yet he goes missing every 6 months and stays gone for 6 months without saying a word.

ADAM SUCKS!!!!!!
And for some I hear he swallows, too.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah but in the 6 months that he is here he probably helps more people and posts more than any other poster would in 6 years! ;) I am no longer convinced that his absence is work related but figure that his reason for not being here is above board and hopefully the results are fruitful in his real life ... the one away from Rick. :D That relationship was doomed from being bound by shame. :p

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah but in the 6 months that he is here he probably helps more people and posts more than any other poster would in 6 years! ;) I am no longer convinced that his absence is work related but figure that his reason for not being here is above board and hopefully the results are fruitful in his real life ... the one away from Rick. :D That relationship was doomed from being bound by shame. :p
The game of Twister can bring people together.... you really feel like you know them.
Yet the rigors of competition can also tear them apart......yep...c'est la vie.

:D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
The game of Twister can bring people together.... you really feel like you know them.

Coed naked Twister while covered in honey.:D

Sorry, just a random thought.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I think Alex hit it on the head. when Adam is here he really helps. Maybe Phoenix has some hot air balloon trails going on, must be it ...Adam wouldn;t have got bored with Audoiholics ..unless he NOW has no spare coins for HT equipment.

I miss Adam ..he is one of the good guys ;)

Peace and Serenity to All,

Forest Man

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Actually guys, I moved in with Adam after telling him I would make a good roommate.

He is currently tied up in the basement.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Actually guys, I moved in with Adam after telling him I would make a good roommate.

Are you still feeding him bologna and cheese? I mean, Adam love it from what I do remember. :eek:;):eek:

Cheers,

Phil

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

How come we can't ever tear you and Alex apart?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan

Oh that's great. I know that he loves that. Be sure to piss on his left leg every other workday.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis