Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
If you got the new job, you owe it to yourself.:D
You're pitching the wrong guy ... invite him and his wife over for an audition. Then work your magic on her. Tell her you need the money to get an operation for your dog. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Stop tempting me. My wife would hang me.
Greg would probably let you peek at WmAx's vented enclosure plans for that driver so that you could have a built in DIY project of epic proportions built right into the sale.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I am also going to throw in the Xantech for 12v trigger control to turn on and off the amp.
http://www.smarthome.com/81301/Xantech-Controlled-AC-Outlet-AC1/p.aspx

Behringer EP2500- MSRP $323 at AValive right now

Xantech Controlled AC Outlet- MSRP $81 at Amazon right now
If you don't mind me asking, how does the Xantech switch work? Since you're not open to breaking up the set, I found a good deal on an EP2000 and I was thinking of getting a Xantech switch to go with it. How did you wire the switch up to turn your amp on and off?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
It is a 12v triggered outlet. You just run a 12v wire from your AVR to the Xantech and plug the EP2500 into it.
If you don't mind me asking, how does the Xantech switch work? Since you're not open to breaking up the set, I found a good deal on an EP2000 and I was thinking of getting a Xantech switch to go with it. How did you wire the switch up to turn your amp on and off?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
You're pitching the wrong guy ... invite him and his wife over for an audition. Then work your magic on her. Tell her you need the money to get an operation for your dog. :)
She's a cat person, but it is the way to approach it. Do it for the kitty.

Greg would probably let you peek at WmAx's vented enclosure plans for that driver so that you could have a built in DIY project of epic proportions built right into the sale.
Knowing Wmax's style I think I could pretty well figure out the ported build.

However I got 3 shelves and a pair of speakers first.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Sale pending!!!!!!!!

Dang, I already miss it and it is still hooked up.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
The DawgCrusher was sold today with a tear in my eye.

It is leaving its home today and will be missed.

How do I pack up a giant sub?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Lets all bow our heads and say one more prayer for the loss of the DawgCrusher.

Here are the final pictures I took before it entered the box for a long trip to WI.

I will miss you buddy, I will miss you.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Lets all bow our heads and say one more prayer for the loss of the DawgCrusher.

Here are the final pictures I took before it entered the box for a long trip to WI.

I will miss you buddy, I will miss you.
I never even got to say hello.:(

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
Is there any thruth to the rumor that your next sub will be called the Bone Crusher? :D ;)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
You were invited but you never showed up.

You will have no desire to come now. I know it will be a disappointment to you DIY'ers but I went back to commercial subs. Call me crazy but I like the simplicity and less gear.

Since there are more subs now, I hope they can come close the the Dawg Crusher, I guess time will tell since they are in shipping right now.
I never even got to say hello.:(

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
I promise to give it a good home. Can't wait to see what you replace it with. :D

Ahhhh nice... more stuff for my neighbor... :)

Congrats - I'll suggest you start keeping your eyes peeled for a bigger amp... 4000w outta do it...

That should get that baby to sing quite nicely...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis