Anybody Wanna Play Some Bad Company 2?

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Been playing this for the last week or 2 and was wondering if anyone cared to join in on the fun.

My handle id Krazypoloc if you wanna send me a friend request and join in on the fun. I also have a private Ventrillo server that we usually use in game.

Also feel free to post your handle so others can add you as a friend.

Last edited:
Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
I haven't played the online portion much yet. I have been playing through the awesome campaign and playing Modern Warfare 2 online but multiplayer on Bad Company 2 looks pretty fun.

My Steam ID is YouHaveNoCase my BC2 handle is the same.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I've been finishing up MW2 and just started playing GOWIII so I probably won't get around to picking this one up right away. The PTOM review said that even the single player campaign is excellent.

Matt34

Matt34

I promise I post my game tag tonight. I got stuck in traffic after work yesterday due to a fire and didn't get home until late.

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
I'll have to add all you guys tomorrow after the <strike>intoxicated shenanigans</strike> good clean fun transpires this evening. :)

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Im going to get this game tonight after work. Im a PC gamer too and my Steam ID is Sidewinder. That is also my name on MW2.

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Cool Tarub I will add you when I get home.

And to everyone that left a handle I have added you to my BC2 profile and am awaiting friend request confirmations. Happy shooting! :)

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Alright didn't get a chance to hop on yet....you guys can send me invites as well you know. :)

Also I think its retarded that EA couldn't integrate the wonderful steam communication engine into the game. I mean sure it works to chat with your existing friend in game, but it doesn't integrate with the game in any way. Why can't my steam friends be on my BC2 friends list?

I'm not even going to talk about the quality of the server browser.......

majorloser

majorloser

Only major losers play FPS games on consoles.

oh snapity snap snap.
True, but sometimes some of us enjoy sitting back in our electric recliners and playing games on our 100" front projection screen. A keyboard and mouse just don't work so well there. :p

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
True, but sometimes some of us enjoy sitting back in our electric recliners and playing games on our 100" front projection screen. A keyboard and mouse just don't work so well there. :p
If you get the right gear (Bluetooth) then its very nice.....I used to play on my PC all the time kicking it on the couch.....worked great!

majorloser

majorloser

If you get the right gear (Bluetooth) then its very nice.....I used to play on my PC all the time kicking it on the couch.....worked great!
I have a good Logitec BT set. It's a PITA to use the keyboard on my lap and the mouse on the armrest. It's easier to use my laptop computer.

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
I have a good Logitec BT set. It's a PITA to use the keyboard on my lap and the mouse on the armrest. It's easier to use my laptop computer.
True.....I have a side table thats the exact same height as the chair...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis