God of War III Demo

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I download this bad boy and I all I can say is SWEET:cool: IMO this will surpass 2 easily, 1 is going to be hard to beat since it started it all. It takes 90 minutes or so to download, graphics stunning,gameplay tight, and the wife got lost in the game even though she was just watching.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Assuming it is the same, you could have gotten it by picking up/renting District 9 on BD. It is included as well as an exclusive making of. Definitely did not take 90 min to install.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
The PS3 was sitting there doing nothing so I figured why not, plus it gave me a chance to test the repairs that I did to it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The graphcis are very nice and they've added some things that are entertaining, but I wasn't as impressed by the demo as I had hoped. The game is going to have to deliver.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I played it last night. Very nice graphics. It definitely looks a step up from Dante's Inferno and I thought DI had great graphics. I loved the part where you pull the Cyclops' eye out.

The game must use a TON of processor power as my PS 3 almost immediately went into ultra-high fan mode. :mad:

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I liked the part where you are flying up to meet the titan, I got set for battle and that's where it ended. Only fifteen more days til it's release, good thing I pre-ordered it. GOWIII is sure going to give the PS3 a work out, while I was playing the demo the fan went up a level as to darien87's point. But it didn't go into ultra-high mode you might want to check into that before it becomes a major issue.

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
So, is it possible to just rent a PS3? Then I can play through MGS4 and GoW3 without buying that black sh*t brick. Two games do not a worthwhile console purchase make.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
So, is it possible to just rent a PS3? Then I can play through MGS4 and GoW3 without buying that black sh*t brick. Two games do not a worthwhile console purchase make.
Why are you worried about having another "crappy" box when you already have a 360? :p MGS4 alone is worth having a PS3.

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
Once I play through MGS4 and GoW3, it'll be an expensive dust magnet. Neither of my 360s will ever be that. :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Once I play through MGS4 and GoW3, it'll be an expensive dust magnet. Neither of my 360s will ever be that. :D
You might want to add Heavy Rain to that list. Excellent game. Get one used and resell it :)

Patrukas777

Patrukas777

Senior Audioholic
Why are you worried about having another "crappy" box when you already have a 360? :p MGS4 alone is worth having a PS3.
Thats why you buy both the Ps3 and 360...then you can have 2 crappy systems ;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis