Official WTF is Adam Thread

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I rec'd a PM asking about his where abouts which prompted a call. He's fine. No male order bride from Eastern Europe or anything involving human women either. No ... my spelling is fine. :p

It's good he wasn't here to see all the deleted threads and that rash of bannings over that one topic. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Adam doesn't love us anymore. I'm gonna have to rethink the whole #1 thing...:D

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Adam doesn't love us anymore. I'm gonna have to rethink the whole #1 thing...:D
If he doesn't get back here soon somebody's gonna need to step up and become the manual download robot. :) Ain't gonna be me, I'm just sayin'.

In all seriousness; I really miss his presence here. It's not the same without him.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
If he doesn't get back here soon somebody's gonna need to step up and become the manual download robot. :) Ain't gonna be be, I'm just sayin'.

In all seriousness; I really miss his presence here. It's not the same without him.
We could start nominating people for the job...I'll start:

SHOCK :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
When Adam gets back I'm gonna put him on ignore.
why would you do that?
What you dont feel slighted:confused:
Exactly ... but maybe he's just coming to terms with a full blown internet addiction that has prevented him from leading the full and rich life that mechanical engineering, dog owning Tucsonites have come to call normal. Who knows ... maybe he met a girl with a dog and they've decided to make puppies?

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Exactly ... but maybe he's just coming to terms with a full blown internet addiction that has prevented him from leading the full and rich life that mechanical engineering, dog owning Tucsonites have come to call normal. Who knows ... maybe he met a girl with a dog and they've decided to make puppies?
We just got in, flew back from Adam's wedding......what, you didn't know?

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
yeah adam is missed around here for sure. I cant wait to see his next post. I bet its gonna jammed packed with all kinds of info:eek:

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
yeah adam is missed around here for sure. I cant wait to see his next post. I bet its gonna jammed packed with all kinds of info:eek:
Based on the title of this thread WTF (what the !@#$) is Adam I am anxious to hear how his errrr her sex change operation went. :eek:

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Based on the title of this thread WTF (what the !@#$) is Adam I am anxious to hear how his errrr her sex change operation went. :eek:
I thought the title of this thread meant "where the "f" is adam" not what the... oh well gonna have read over this thread again.:confused:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis