2009 Consumer Excellence Award Winners

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Despite the sluggish economy of 2009, manufacturers still managed to innovate and release new and improved products. The prestigious Audioholics Consumer Excellence (CE) Awards program recognizes the most advanced and forward-thinking products in crucial CE categories submitted for consideration by the industry's leading manufacturers. Awards are given to products which serve consumers directly and also those products which serve to improve the business and success of the custom installer. Check out this years winners here.

Discuss "2009 Consumer Excellence Award Winners" here. Read the article.

son-yah-tive

son-yah-tive

Full Audioholic
WOW! Go Emotiva...Thank you for the article. The OPPO DVD Player looks good too.

E

eddie

Junior Audioholic
Where Are the Loudspeakers?

I'm surprised there were no speakers on the list. Is there any reason why no loudspeakers were included on the list?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I'm surprised there were no speakers on the list. Is there any reason why no loudspeakers were included on the list?
Yes. No loudspeaker companies submitted products for consideration of this award.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Yes. No loudspeaker companies submitted products for consideration of this award.
What's up with that? Are they all afraid that their products will be reviewed objectively?:D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
What's up with that? Are they all afraid that their products will be reviewed objectively?:D
Well, what would happen if Audioholics objectively reviewed the $23K B&W800D & Revel Ultima Salon and they didn't do any better or even worse than the RBH flagship?:eek::D

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Well, what would happen if Audioholics objectively reviewed the $23K B&W800D & Revel Ultima Salon and they didn't do any better or even worse than the RBH flagship?:eek::D
That I'd like to read. Even better a shootout between the 802D and the flagship RBH. I can't afford either but I can dream. :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis