DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
Ooh... Excellent point, Jed. Excellent point.
I've got two e-mails indicating AV123 processed raffle payments in 2005 for two different Katrina raffles, so I'll confirm Jed's pasted e-mail on this one.

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
QC seems to be a mythical department there these days.
They've got what a whopping 1 employee (Kyle) who isn't related to Mark working at VA321? There's Lynn (part time???), Mark, Suzanne, and Kyle.

Unless all four of them work in every department, I don't see how they even have all those departments. :rolleyes:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
They've got what a whopping 1 employee (Kyle) who isn't related to Mark working at VA321? There's Lynn (part time???), Mark, Suzanne, and Kyle.

Unless all four of them work in every department, I don't see how they even have all those departments. :rolleyes:
They just need a lot of hats is all.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Like I said some time back, if Sean gets to collect cash in excess of 1K, he gets a free magnetic bumper sticker. If he went, I hope he took pics.

Jed M

Jed M

Full Audioholic
Like I said some time back, if Sean gets to collect cash in excess of 1K, he gets a free magnetic bumper sticker. If he went, I hope he took pics.
Does he just have to be awarded $1000 or does he actually have to collect?

Jed M

Jed M

Full Audioholic
I heard a rimshot in the background while reading this post. :D

You ask a very valid question IMHO.
Rimshot was somewhat intended ;), but seriously if he has to collect, Chu might as well make some more room on his refrigerator because that magnet isn't going anywhere.

E

eomcall

Enthusiast
Thanks for that post, JedM. It indicates that the company (and who has vested interests in that company?...more than MLS) also was a participant in harvesting dollars.

Eomcall, I hope you have your answer. I'm out for justice and it's coming. It is with great pleasure that I have read he is doing better. He'll need his health.
Yes I do. Thanks

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Does he have to be awarded the money or does he have to collect? Hmmmmm. I don't know! I'd prefer collect from Sean's POV simply because I'd want him to have the money or even a working A-quality veneering job products. But the magnet thing is about money and not product. If the legal system finds for Sean, he'll get his magnet. All he'll have to say is whether it was awarded or he got the actual cash. Getting actual money out of Shifty is a rare enough event. Why, if Shifty had sold and not delivered a product to Satan himself, I could find some kind words for the devil. :D

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Judging by their B-Stock sale it looks like they're cleaning stuff out of deep storage. Should be tons of room now and maybe they'll find some replacement drivers.

BTW, with all the problems and vigorous arguments that have surrounded the MFW-15, do you think they're looking to discontinue it as soon as they can line up someone to do cabinets and finishes?

Jed M

Jed M

Full Audioholic
Just as a follow up, I have found receipts/emails for 13 raffle tickets for 8 different raffles all through AV123. One is even an explanation from Greg explaining that I have to reenter my order because I have to buy one ticket at a time. Yeah, AV123 has no responsibility ensuring that the charity money THEY SOLICITED as a company made it to the right place...:rolleyes: I don't even think they have publicly apologized as a company for their involvement. They can send out 25 spam emails a week yet they can't send out a simple apology over a year later? Shameful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis