dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
So I was playing Codmw2 online on the estate level, and noticed that in the living room, there are Behringer B2030P/B2031P monitors! I kid you not. I'll get a picture after my bro is done playing lol. Anyone else know of something similar in a game?

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
:D

I didn't know WmAx designed video games for a living. :p:p

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
That's pretty funny. I have noticed speakers in games before, but not any that were real. I still haven't even started playing MW2 :(

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall

they look like the active versions actually, but when I shot them and they fell on the ground, they only had the standard banana plugs on the back. and the behringers are in the basement too lol

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
they look like the active versions actually, but when I shot them and they fell on the ground, they only had the standard banana plugs on the back. and the behringers are in the basement too lol
I just happened to be playing COD:MW today and noticed that these speakers are in that one also - in the TV broadcast station.

Serj22

Serj22

Full Audioholic
It's probably a generic speaker model. In the Favela, there is a lot of stuff that is the same in each house, it's probably recycled from the 1st game.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis