CECHA01 (60G) PS3 removed from selection on support

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I had previously started a claim and this model was available for submitting a request online. I canceled it because I bought a 120. I went back in today to put the order in for repair and it doesn't list the "Fat" models anymore, only the Slim, and only the 120G for that matter. If you have a model other than the Slim, it says you MUST call customer support. Kinda lame.

Chatta

Chatta

Junior Audioholic
OMG, i own the fat version of the ps3...i hope not to have any issues on the future..is not fair that they make this to customers.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
This sounds like they will soon stop offering support for the fat models, J did you give Sony call about having your 60 refurb. and did they give you hard time about it?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
This sounds like they will soon stop offering support for the fat models, J did you give Sony call about having your 60 refurb. and did they give you hard time about it?
Not yet, but will be doing it this week. I am sure they will continue to have support for these models for a few more years, though with the new hardware out, it will stop at some point. I am kind of glad I bought the Slim now.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Not yet, but will be doing it this week. I am sure they will continue to have support for these models for a few more years, though with the new hardware out, it will stop at some point. I am kind of glad I bought the Slim now.
I hope they do, My 40gb still runs like a champ I might buy a Slim this year or next not sure yet.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis